+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Oil Bloc

Oil Bloc

oil bloc for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!! call 08065765572 0r [email protected] for more detail

Re: Oil Bloc

SEND THE POP. MAKE SURE IS A CONFIRMABLE POP.IF IT CAN BE CONFIRM IN ABUJA SCREEN IT WILL BE BETTER,BCOS I HAVE MY MAN IN ABUJA.
    THANKS.
    Y

Re.oil bloc

Oil bloc,oil bloc?for aplicants of dis forum or 4hu?

oga emma i will appreciate if u can send me ur email id..tynx

My brother I hope you can do what you are saying. I have confirm buyers from the U.S they came late last year only to be disapointed by some sellers who cannot even perform and keep telling lies that they have a loaded vessel.They felt so bad over the waste of time and money.They spent 3 weeks in a hotel in Lagos. Am based in Port Hacourt ,I have to travel to Lagos all to come back empty handed.
    If they confirm your POP. Just go and sleep.And you will get paid.My brother oil business is real.Is just that we have so many fake buyers and sellers. That have scared alot of serious buyers from Nigeria.
    If you are genuie and real,we are in money.
    I will not give my email in this forum to avoid spam mails.
    This is my line GSM. 08063504373 office 084815679. Just text me and I will text back my email.
    God bless,
    Elder Emma
    Y

Guys i dont tink dis is d forum for all dat...

hiiii, Emma if you really do have a buyer there is always product to buy, just that you dealth with the wrong poeple. well i do have direct contact for any kind of loading you want to do including loaded vessel, TTO,TTT,CIF AND TARMINAL LOADING, so far you yourself is real..., i do also have oil Block for sale the information is inside my phone for verification...also DPK allocation for sale.
    thanks,....

+ Reply