+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NNPC Recruitment

NNPC Recruitment

House pls my younger brother served with the NNPC and has been looking for a way to see if they will take him. Him and his friends now met with one of their Boss who told them to take their CV to the grail message admin office or as well send to [email protected] and receive appointment letters of even any company they wished to work in without rigorous interview process. Some of his friends have fallen for this but we are so afraid on how my brother will never eat meat again in his life if turned to grail movement member all in the quest of getting Nigerian job without interview. House pls we need a great advice from everybody no matter how small.

Re: NNPC Recruitment

It all depends on what u believe in, and wheather u agree with the doctrines of the grail message. My advice, don't get involved into wot u have no idea abt, go and seek the advice of ur pastor.

u are a liar and a devious criminal. how dear u spread lies? i have been an adherant of the grail message for 31 years of my life and i eat meat and drink beer as a personal choice. no aspect of my life has been influenced by the grail message axcept in a totally positive way. u liar and scoundrel.. its your type who post scams on this site. no one would ever tell your brother to take his cv to grail admin at where? stop it u criminal..if u want a job work hard and pray ernestly and stop trying to whip up negative sentiments.i have graduated since 2008 and recently i had to leave the company i was working with but i am seeking a job honestly and not fraudulently by telling tlies so peaple will sucumb to your emotional blackmailing

@"Matthew G"
    don't just talk for the sake pf talking, don't just say what u do not know pray for clarification

Quote Originally Posted by ikwuemesi
    @ "Matthew G"
    don't just talk for the sake pf talking, don't just say what u do not know pray for clarification
    I have not seen anything wrong in what "Mathew G" said. He is objective in his advice. Dont take it too far.

tell ur Bros/friends to 4ward his/her CV/documents?WHY ARE YOU GUYS WASTING YOUR AIR TIME.
    FOR ME I AM A MEMBER OF GRAIL MESSAGE BUT DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE CV WHAT EVER.
    BUT IF YOU CAN SEND BETTER?
    J

how do i apply 4 d NNPc job, sombody should help me wit d website

+ Reply