+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: The Nigerian Turkish Nile University Abuja is recruiting

The Nigerian Turkish Nile University Abuja is recruiting

they are recruiting for the posts of ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS, SENIOR TECHNICAL OFFICER, LIBRARY OFFICER, HOSTEL MANAGERS,OFFICE ASSISTANTS,ELECTRICIANS,GARDENERS,CLEANERS etc.
    Method of Application:

Applicants are expected to submit 4 copies of their application letter and Curriculum Vitae with the job code mentioned on top of the cover letter for the post applying for with the following data:

Name in full (Capitalized surname first), Post desired, Place & date of birth, Nationality, Marital Status, number & ages of children if any, Address (Home, postal and e-mail, telephone nos.) Educational Institutions attended with dates, Professional qualifications/Specializations with dates, Previous and present employer & position held with dates, Salary expectation with rational Areas of specialization, interest, awards, distinctions and publications Names and addresses of referees competent to attest to applicant’s academic and professional abilities. Referees must send their reports directly to the office of the registrar. Applications and all supporting documents are to be mailed or hand delivered on or before 10th December 2009 to:

Office of the Registrar

Nigerian Turkish Nile University,

Take off site: No. 31- Monrovia Street,

Wuse II, Abuja.

You can also mail your CV to [email protected] or visit www.ntnu.edu.ng

Re: The Nigerian Turkish Nile University Abuja is recruiting

Hi ginika, thanx for the heads up.I will like to know if there is a required number of years of experience.Also i don't really understand your post so pls clarify,should all those headings be in the cv or cover letter.U can mail the answers to [email protected] or send your number to 08052462731 and i will call you.Thanx again.

+ Reply