+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By aliuniyi

Topic: Nigeria LNG Limited Vacancy: Graduate

Nigeria LNG Limited Vacancy: Graduate

Nigeria LNG Limited, a world-class company helping to build a better Nigeria, seeks to engage personnel for immediate employment in the following position:
    Job Title: Lab Analyst
    Ref: PT/2011/001
    The Job:
    The appointee will be required to provide safe custody of analytical equipment and quality assurance work in support of the analytical applications in the laboratory.
    Application Deadline
    31st March, 2011
    Method of Application
    All interested applicants should visit Nigeria LNG - Home, click on the tab “Careers at NLNG“.
    For new users, click on the link “Unregistered User” to fill in your personal details before applying.
    All registered users should on the link “Registered User“, fill in their user name and password, before applying.
    Note: The “e-Recruiting User Guide” underneath the “Unregistered User” link should be read carefully before application.

Nigeria LNG - Careers
    dvt and oprinceola like this.
    £

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Vacancy: Graduate

i'm having issues applying for this vacancy.the apply button is no longer available even when the closing date is 30th march.has anyone been able to apply?

pls has any one be able to apply to this LNG...their site is frustrating one,there is no even place to apply after registering.pls help......

You guys are not alone on this one. The registration process is so complicated. I'm really getting fed up with the process.

Give it your best and keep trying,guys.

The thing is so annoying

it eventually went that was few days precisely two days to the closing date,you have to exercise patience initially i was pissed off so i went to their office to submit handwritten application,then after that my spirit just told me give it a trial again then it went successfully but it was very long.

it eventually went that was few days precisely two days to the closing date,you have to exercise patience initially i was pissed off so i went to their office to submit handwritten application,then after that my spirit just told me give it a trial again then it went successfully but it was very long.

+ Reply