+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NBC PLC TEST

NBC PLC TEST

I JUST FINISHED THE NBC PLC TEST NOW. DONT KNOW AT TO GRADE MYSELF BUT I THANK GOD IT WENT WELL. HOUSE, HOW DID U GUYS SEE THE TEST? I TUK MINE IN ABUJA, MERIT HOUSE PRECISELY... QUESTIONS CHEAP ESPECIALLY THE VERBAL REASONING BUT NO TYM AT ALL....

Re: NBC PLC TEST

Pls anyone who knows the latest about NBC test in lagos? the crowd was so much,they asked the rest to leave..dont know if they eventually continued.pls give me information.

@Tsen, Lagosians were complaining dat they could write the NBC test cos of crowd attended... I guess a petition must be reserved to NBC PLC for unorganized center provided. Abuja and benin were successful according to the comment received so far in the house. God is our strength

Thanks chikab..i hope they do something about it and call us back under a more organised atmosphere.

I took mine at Benin, there was no crowd, it was organized in a hotel hall sha, Ac was blowing but the maths was Hot!
    Cyndy

Plz I did not get any message from NBC after applying. I hope I can come for the exam or was anything sent to any of you? Plz I would like to know. Thanks

+ Reply