Hi,

I have about 3,500 uniquely designed imported greeting cards and I need a marketer to help market these cards to stores and supermarkets in the Lagos area. I have a list of good shops in Lagos with some of their contact details.
I’m willing to pay marketer 20,000 naira monthly and a 50 naira commission on each card sold. I also plan to take care of transportation cost for the person as he/she moves around town. Supermarkets are going to ask marketer to put them in their stores and come back later to pick up the monies for the ones that have been sold.
The good news is that for 100 cards sold, marketer will get 100 x 50 = 5000 naira in commissions. For 1000 cards sold marketer makes 1,000 x 50 = 50,000 and for selling 3000 of these greeting cards, marketer makes 3000 x 50 = 150,000 in commissions.
It is currently a home based business. I live in Yaba area and the greeting cards are in my house. Suitable candidate should live not too far from this area (although this is not a strict criteria). Marketer would also have to be able to prove that they are trustworthy.
More of these greeting cards are being expected soon and this could end up to be a fairly long term job.

Please send your application and or CV to: [email protected].

Thanks.