+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Make OVER $5000 WITH THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY (Credit card to Liberty reserve)

Make OVER $5000 WITH THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY (Credit card to Liberty reserve)

Few weeks ago i posted on using HACKED credit cards to buy anytin u wnt online, bt many ppl hv been askin me: hw can they get cash frm dis credit cards. This made me to discover a very gud solution to dat problm. And its very simple. Liberty reserve has made it possible to fund ur liberty reserve account wit credit cards. Afta funding ur acct, u can den request a withdrawal tru our normal money exchangers like e-naira and others. GOOD LUCK. For more detailed explanation or hw to get this credit cards, u cn get me on 08034604077 or email me: [email protected]

Re: Make OVER $5000 WITH THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY (Credit card to Liberty reserve)

For those of you who are emailing and texting me 2 knw if the credit cards are still available, YES they are still available. This is a very profitable technique you won't want 2 toy with.

Re: Make OVER $5000 WITH THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY (Credit card to Liberty reserve)

hello hous,e this guy is a fraud do not listen to him he is a thief and will rip you of your money his name is Ejimbe Vincent.he lives at apapa, coconut in lagos.

beware........

beware .......

Hello house this guy is a fraud do not listen to him he is a thief and will rip you of your money his name is Ejimbe Vincent.he lives at Apapa, Coconut in Lagos.

+ Reply