It is very easy,u must be a millonare before six months.I am into importation of granites and tiles,all colours.due to our trust in business with chinese,many containers are coming in our name regularly and we can only keep the trust or meet up by increasing the rate our supply.join the millinares now bf six months,use any place as your contact or ur phone no.meet and contact building contractors including local contractors,companies that build houses offices,estate managers in your area to supply tiles and granites to them at a cheaper rate and make huge sum of money in a move.I will supply granites and tiles anywhere you are within the country.i have every colours of tiles and granites.I will send you samples of granites and tiles when the need arrises.my aim is to turn up due to many containers are coming regularly.my business is very prifitable.a trial will change your life.you may also chat with me on messenger.you may also add me on your messenger to be able to ask ask me very well where you are confused.pls kindly reply at my email or call me because I don't visit this site regularly.yours samuel
Contact.Rupertrock LTD.block A shop A olaniyonu mkt. Cocker lagos
Phone no.08033336982
[email protected]