Become a millionaire now by supplying of slabs.what is slab?slabs are marble and granite that comes in a big sheet.a complete one piece of slab is longer and wider than a piece of zink.
Uses of slab:slab are used by building contractors,builders,building and furnishing companies and individuals.
The above mention people uses slab to build and decorate kitchen tops,steps and its risers,dining tables.
It is also used as tiles on the floor because it last forever and look more ,matured,good and fantastic than ordinary tiles.it never wear off like tiles.
It is also used in building church pulpit and its sits.
it is used to decorate to decorate many offices,banks and many other design
It is used to decorate fence of a building.slabs are used in many things.
How it works.any place slabs are needed must be measured with a tape and sent to us or call us to come and take the measurement.
We now cut the slab according to the measurement and my workers will bring them and fix it.
My workers goes to anyplace arround the country to take measurement of any place,cut the slab with our cutting machine and fix the slabs
We are giant importer on slabs.we need increament in our supply.we have all colours and any quantity
We also have any quantity and many colours of marble,granite tiles and ordinary factory made tiles.all are natural stones that will last forever in a building and any other place it is been used
Join others now and Become rich now by just meeting that builder,building contractor you know,that building and furnishing company you know, and supply tiles,granite and marbles to them and make huge sum of money each supply you make to them,I will release goods to you to supply to anywhere even before payment depending on trust you prove to us,
just make out time to look for builders,building contractors even local contractors,building and furnishing company you know or may be you know someone working with them and get the person involve in this profit making if he or she help us to start supplying to their company and he or she will be making the same profit you are making from us also.I import in a large quantity,I have all colours of tiles,marbles and granites.join others and get rich now while the offer last.we have put smile on many hard working faces but yet more supply is still needed as the number of container coming in to our company increases. break that bundle of poverty now and say bye bye to it.for more information,
contact me on the below contacts
[email protected]
Tel.08033336982