+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: which jobs are available for third class holders?

which jobs are available for third class holders?

kuddos people, u know there must be a last for there to be first with value. and every one has to feed.

Re:

U can fit into any job wit 3rd class/pass so long as d advert didnt state d class of degree for d position(s)advertised. Gudluck.

Re: which jobs are available for third class holders?

Please, dont limit yourself, i have a friend who has B.tech with pass(not even 3rd class), last year he got a placement with oando here in lagos, but prior to that, he has been doing 30k jobs for about 2yrs and has also had some professional certificates in IT, also has IT experiences, just last year, a friend told him of an advert at oando, he applied, was called up for interviewed, he did excellently well, and he was taken. So dont limit yourself, u too can be anywhere.......so just keep applying and keep doing your best!!!

It depends on the course you read, i will advice you upgrade professionally(professional certificate).

Volunteer(without pay) if necessary to acquire experience. Remember one thing, your a graduate and sky is your limit.
    I

@olabsy, Which report will u believe? God or Man's report. 3rd Class is a human report about you. But God's report is that you are a success and you have dominoin with men. Believe in yourself 'cos u are created in the Image of God; the one that never experiences failure. Keep on applying very soon He will visit you in a special way that you will lack mouth to laugh..

I have a pass degree but by his Grace I am now a Branch Manager of one a very reputable financial institution in Nigeria.

Remain blessed

Dear Olabsy,very very soon,employers emphasis on paper certificate will no longer be the order of the day. Most employers are now realizing that majority of their prospective employees whose certificates showed that they made 1st class,2nd class upper,distinction,upper-credit,merit etc have nothing to write home about. If u're in Lagos, just send ur name & discipline to 08075904468. Our company is recruiting right now & we don't discriminate provided u're sure that u're more than what that certificate says you are. GOODLUCK!
    G

At times i wonder why some of this employers specify class of degree when we are all aware the with the rate of malpratices and sorting of lecturers in Nigeria Universities, some of these graduates with 1st class and 2:1 degress cannot even defend their results.

These employers just act as if they didnt go to Nigerian schools or their ignorant of the situation here.

Everyone has spoken well....when push come to shove it all boils down to what you really have to offer...build your cv by getting professional certs in your field and building your skill base, get experience even if it means working for free and with the grace of God you'll find that just anything is possible...couple of years down the line you will find that you have a better paying job than some of your mates who had better grades....

Remember that the race is not to the swift, neither is the battle to the mighty....

Wishing U all the best.

i believe those with third class are those who put in their best but don't have money to pay lecturers or lecturers deliberately mark them down bcos they are not in their book of life as some lecturers will tell u i was told i needed 0.03 to make a 2.2 and i knew it was a trap so i accepted my third class but i know how much am worth that why class of degree should be not be overemphasized rather emphasis should be on what u can offer through an objective assessment.

Jst 2 encourage u bro..iv a third class. Bt wit al humility, i av a wel payn job dat i gt via ds forum..find out hw u cn improve urself based on ur God-given talents. Im a great talker, i went 4 a marketn job n 2 b sincere, i cldnt av askd 4 anytn mor..

whether you have a 3 class or not my dear,you can be president of nigeria if you want,believe in urself

+ Reply