YES!you heard me right, Mercy Johnson recently won the most searched celebrity on goggle.
One of the Nigerian best actress Mercy Johnson was rated by goggle in the whole wide world as the most searched celebrity on goggle . It was noted that people from different countries of the world including USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, INDIA etc all spent little of their free time on goggle trying to know more about Mercy Johnson.You also can do something great like others if only you can grab this wonderful opportunity,but before that i wish to tell you that am celebrating my birthday today and am doing it in a bigger way .Yes, i want to celebrate it in a big way because this is the year i made my first million.I know i should not be telling you about this but i cannot seems to hide my feelings about it ; In few hours now i will be clocking to 20 and this is the exact month i made mine first million plus just by using my email address ( Gmail and yahoo to be precise). I know by now you must be curious as in how a guy of 19yr plus made 1m plus with just an email address. I tell you, i did not only made 1m but i made it under 3 months and that is the simple truth believe it or not besides the cash is not yours is mine moreover am only telling you out of happiness and also because of my birth day.
Like you, i have been scammed several times, i have lost so much money on the internate but i still persevered until i came acros his wonderful opportunity last three months. I applied all the strategies in the manual. The first week was so boring and questioning from people but as someone who vowed to succeed i answered all their questions in a gentle manner. During the second week it was becoming like a biz until the third week when the unbelievable started happening.I am not telling you this just to make you get the package, as a matter of fact afer today and tomorrow the package will no longer be distributed.

To get the package it will cost you "so much money" and that is N450. I know you must be afraid at the made mentioning of the phrase " so much money" but do not worry am not greedy like most internate maketers that promises heaven and earth without one making 1kobo. Just pay N450 afterall today is my birth day.Please if you are thinking that this package might be the same with those you have bought am afraid you are wrong. For the fact that i kept the price at N450 does not mean is worth it , as a matter of fact i bought it at a price of N5,500 and after my birthday which will last for two days the price will go back to N6000.

(1) A/C NAME; EMMANUEL OFFOR
A/C NUMBER; 0043910970
BANK; GTBANK

OR
(2) A/C NAME; EMMANUEL OFFOR
A/C NUMBER; 6018213574
BANK; FIDELITY BANK

After payment send your name, email addres, phone no,title email package,and teller noto [email protected]. Contact no 08066294527
NOTE; No sending of GSM credit card, if you cannot go to the bank and pay pls forget about it.