The issue of registering for WAZZUB generated alot of heat yesterday which is unbecoming.
The issue about it is that it is either REAL or FAKE.
If it is REAL, then you have all the gains.
If it is FAKE, then you have nothing to lose.
In WAZZUB, you are required to register only and NEVER to pay. At any point you are requested to pay,
you decline. the only thing to lose is the time which is not more precious than the one we use to browse on facebook, check naijahotjobs, do applications without results.
I think it is proper to just give it a try. mind you, WAZZUB does not promise $4,000 at any point in time but you can make it if............(you satisfy the conditions).
It is like someone promising to give you money with you not doing anything for him. if at the end he fails, you lose nothing but there is no harm in trying. It is more painful to work for him or pay for it and at the end nothing comes from there.
it is a matter of choice and not of force
If you are interested, you can visit their website for detail. www.wazzub.com
To register, click the link below or you copy the link on your browser's address bar and register.
remember to go back to your mailbox to verify your registration. If you don't see the verification link in your inbox, you check your spam folder. Also try to invite at least 3 persons to qualify for payment. The more people you invite, the more your earning.
I rest my case here. See the link below

signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=2bf0adfd