Invest $50 and get $7,033 after ONE YEAR
For some of us who may not have the time due to work / business Or For some of you who have never traded Forex, Binary Options and Betonmarket .

I have a website www.thebank.co
Please get these clear its www.thebank.co NOT www.thebank.com . There is no ( m ) in the .com its .co

when you visit this website there are 7 different COMPANIES that can help you make money, some of them ARE about 16years old, some are 3 years old, while some are two years old. These companies can help you make MONEY as this is where i made my $7033 within ONE YEAR.

All of them trade either FOREX, BINARY OPTIONS and BETONMARKET.
Some pay between 2%, 4% , 5% and 11% profit Daily
Some do COMPOUNDING INTEREST . Here you compound your profit and it yields more profit.
IF you deposit $100, they will trade with your money, and everyday your daily profit will be added to your account. At the end of ONE year you get $130,000.

YOU MAY THINK ITS A JOKE JUST VISIT THE WEBSITE www.thebank.co where is everything explained in Details there.

Invest $50 and get $7,033 after ONE YEAR
Invest $100 and get $130,000 after ONE YEAR
Invest $1000 and get $1,300,000 after ONE YEAR.

When i got this website in NOVEMBER 2011 i was afraid as many of us have LOST A LOT in some investment programmes.

Because i was afraid, on 27th of DECEMBER 2011, to be precise i put $50 and i was saying LET ME TRY . NO HARM IN TRYING.
Everyday i kept checking the account, the money was actually growing and i was still afraid saying i dont think they will allow me to withdraw. I forgot about after 3 months, But to my GREATEST SURPRISE this JANUARY 2013 i checked my liberty reserve account and saw $7033 from the Investment company. I couldnt do anything and i never believed what i was seeing. I later withdrew little sold it out to be show of what i saw , THEN I WITHDREW ALL AND GOT MYSELF A PLOT OF LAND SO THAT I WILL BE CALLED A LANDLORD one day here in LAGOS.

I have Re-invested $300 and hope to get HUGE PROFIT in the NEXT 12 MONTHS

Well to cut the long story visit www.thebank.co and become a member. The website is Owned by JOHN CAMPBELL, they will ask you to pay $20 with PAYPAL for you to become a member. After paying the $20 you will have access to login as a member to that website.
Here in NIGERIA they dont allow Nigerians to use PAYPAL and for that reason people will be discouraged.
Dont worry paying $20 PAYPAL is about #3,800 but i have a plan for just 35 people.
If you wish to have access , you have to pay just #1,000 then i will give you the login access that fetch OVER #1.12 million to my account.

For those who are interested in getting the login access you can pay in to any of the account below

ACCOUNT NAME -- Ogunyemi Abimbola

ACCOUNT NUMBER --- 0018017811

BANK --- G.T.BANK

TEXT UR PAYMENT DETAIL INCLUDING UR EMAIL TO 08055997194