+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: information is power(KEY IN)

information is power(KEY IN)

Do you know there are businesses you can start with just N1000 and make N3000 as profit?

do you also know that there are business you can invest N3500 Into and you make N3000 as profit?

do you believe that you can make this work on your own? do you know that there are some valuable products that are money making for multinational companies?

i wish to inform you that these business is recognized every where and is accepted by every one and they are used every day by you and I

it might sound very local, small, childish or impossible to you, but the truth still remains that they could be used as souvenirs in occasions, used in our homes, in our business places, offices,churches, mosques e.t.c.

What am talking about is a trade that earns you more money when you transfer the knowledge to others in your place of work, villages,churches, mosques e.t.c they could be used as empowerment programes, campaign programs for youths development and many more.

for clarification visit: http://creativeinitiative.webs.com/v...ltrainings.htm

OR www.creativeinitiative.webs.com
    OR CALL 08052966700 , 08130088815.

Re: information is power(KEY IN)

understand that there is paid job that is profiting than paying your self, this is because the stipend you are given is far lesser than what you worked for.

I am happy in what am doing because, i pay myself in the right manner and order. you can also benefits from same. put your ACT into ACTION.

wish you all the best.

+ Reply