+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: INDEPENDENCE NEWS: HOW MORE NIGERIANS ARE JOINING AMERICAN CORPORATIONS EVERYDAY

INDEPENDENCE NEWS: HOW MORE NIGERIANS ARE JOINING AMERICAN CORPORATIONS EVERYDAY

I have for the past month been reporting on this wonderful opportunity: How any Nigerian at all can start earning dollars working for American corporations right from Nigeria. To many it sounds too good to be true. Yet, daily, more Nigerians are joining the bandwagon. And if what I'm reporting wasn't true, many people would have borne witness against me on this forum, for I have been reporting this for the past one month on this one forum.

I hereby congratulate those Nigerians that are already capitalizing on the opportunity as I urge the rest of you to join our growing network. To get details on how you can join, email [email protected] for an automated response that may come in a matter of minutes.

You can work for a lot of media organizations providing one form of information or another for we are in the Information Age; sending your information across the net; and getting paid across the net; and there is a special Independence offer now for you as a Nigerian especially if you are unemployed or a low income earner. Get tutored by our master, Desmond Chinedu Nweke.

Your sincerely,

Ade Mustapha.

Re: INDEPENDENCE NEWS: HOW MORE NIGERIANS ARE JOINING AMERICAN CORPORATIONS EVERYDAY

Thank u guy 4 dat info. i don pick am.

Re: INDEPENDENCE NEWS: HOW MORE NIGERIANS ARE JOINING AMERICAN CORPORATIONS EVERYDAY

God bless u but I suggest you don't beg people. It makes them think it's a lie. Let only those who have faith belong.

+ Reply