+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: How much do u know math 2

Re: How much do u know math 2

@Akan this is the reason some of us are still unemployed til today because of the assumption you know it all where as we actually know nothing some of us pass through school without school passing tthrough them we have some graduate today who can not defend the certificate they have those who were good those days has forgotten every thing and you want a job. even at professional level like ICAN they still have what is called MCPE (Madatory Continuing Professional Education) for their professional member ACA, FCA etc you be relivant to youself and your organisation that why training and retraining is very necessary to make you relivant to your job and become more marketable please visit your elementry maths again if you most pass aptitude test.

one

@Ojeabulu
    Anyone mature enough to b on this forum should know what they want from life and also know how to go about getting it. Or if they don't know how to get it, at least try to get the necessary assistance or help on knowing how to get what they want from life.

Why r most of us trying to get a job instead of trying to offer a job to others? Rather than prepare for a aptitude test, I would spend my time thinking of how to administer one. We all have different goals in life. I hope u have one.
    17th Wonder of the World

@oseglobe,glz, you guys seem to know quite a lot about attitude test formats. Why not shoot so we can have a feel of them? Some of us have not written any before.

@odonagho, pls keep the questions coming no matter hw cheap...
    @oseglobe, @gzl & @Akan A1, i dont know what to say to u guys, i wonder hw many aptitude test u ve gone thru..., u guys should be ready to meet cheaper questions, the company is not after if u know d question or not, its all about accuracy and speed, so stop beefing...
    @curfew, what is ur field of study? will u do all d courses u did in d University in ur place of work? the essence of aptitude test is not what u think it is, how many engineers working in bank today, solve engineering maths in the bank?

Rubbish thread! How the hell did this make the home page?

@Moderators, silly threads like this are not supposed to make the home page. Please take note.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

guy! men wants job ...... u are busy teasing them, how do u think they gonna react huh?
    Mr Lecturer! give us links to jobs n not that maths of yours or better go to the class room where u belong.

@willykoko,akan1 ,u guys don't kwn wht u want.basketmouth...huh.
    N

Quote Originally Posted by odonagho
    @willykoko,akan1 ,u guys don't kwn wht u want.basketmouth...huh.
    What I want is 4 u and ur clique to carry chalk plus New General Mathematics for West Africa 2 textbook and go into a class room and start teaching.
    17th Wonder of the World

i love that comment thank God for that brain idea this is what steven coven call thinking outside the box but you remember that this is a forum where we help each other interm of information relating to job and placement i was fortunate to mark an aptitute test for a client you will not believe what i saw in the answer sheet. like you rightly said all has to do with career goal. just try and dust your books again try and read atleast an hour every day you will see the you are just happy within your self. i said knowledge is the key the unlock your treasure island. knowledge will move you from the street to the corridor of power. you must learn how to incorporate self development and training into you career goal in order for the goal to became reality. we must make am

Odonagho well done. Some who say they know all end up knowing nothing. Sometimes this brings to our remembrance somethings we ve forgotten which are needed 2 pass aptitud text.

Like minds must always agree on the same things. No matter how mediocre.
    17th Wonder of the World

ignore those discouraging other people's effort. If you do not appreciate what is being done here why visit the forum after reading the topic and even going on to make contributions. Unfortunately some people do not have the least idea that there are good books that can assist them to prepare for aptitude tests. If you do not like it then go start something new!

don't know what y'all are bickering about....if u didn't want to see fony aptitude test questions on this website, you could have ignored the message....maybe u thought it would be a challenging question and when u figured that ur answer tallied with anothers...then u thought it was easy....that's ridiculous...there's no question that's an easy question cos we aren't all born with the same IQ - for those who don't know..."Intelligent Quotient".
    To all those who saw the question and could solve it without a notepad or pen....kudos...next time...look at the far right hand corner of the page and use it...and don't waste ur "engineering-job-searching-time" to start putting posts complaining about how stupid a question was.....

P.s: thanks to those who posted the answer, cos i didn't get it myself....hehehehehe...lol...

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12