I have often at most times seen vital informations been given out for free on social networks and forums . If you are one of those publishers of free informations, i give kudos to you because i know you mean well and want's the progress of others. But the truth is, in as much as we want to see it as an act of doing good, you would agree with me that some informations are worth paying for. Why do think newspapers, magazines, journals , motivational books, etc are sold? These materials have tangible informations for the public that is worth something so they give their information for a price which is the price at which you buy these materials. In the same way, you can start earning from vital informations you have however short that information may be. You necessrarily don't have to write books or compile materials to do this. There are very simple ways you can earn from your informations however short it is provided it is worth something. One of those ways is by the use of Gsm shortcodes. Gsm shortcodes are simply 5 digit numbers such as 75811. You must have seen such number in one of those shortcode adverts e.g: ' Get Information about vacancies in your city! Simply sms VACANCIES to 75811-sms costs N100 only' . In the advert above, the publisher of the advert had information about job vacancies which he deemed was worth something so he decided to give away that information at the cost of N100. In the same way you too can start earning for your informations whatever it may be by replicating the advert system above. All you need do is to simply set up your Gsm shortcode and start advertising your informations with it (If you need tips on how to advertise with your shortcode, email me at [email protected] and i would be glad to help). You can get your shortcode from Gsm shortcode service providers within the price range of N70000 to N90000.Already discouraged by the price? Don't worry. There is an alternative way to set up your shortcode for free in no time. You can get the information you need about setting up a free shortcode in my e-book titled 'GSM SHORTCODE'. The e-book costs just N2000. If you want a copy of this e-book, simply pay the amount stated above to the account details: Gt bank acc no - 0108623694. Acc. Name - Nesimeye Okuma Irikefe. After payment, send the following details to [email protected]. Details: shortcode, your name, amount paid, teller number. Pls make sure to send your payment details in the format above to ensure safe delivery of what you paid for. The e-book will be sent to your email once payment is confirmed. So you see my friend, that however short the information you have is, provided it is vital you can start earning from it with Gsm shortcodes.