+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Honeywell, How far? House do we still hope, or shun them and move forward

Honeywell, How far? House do we still hope, or shun them and move forward

for how loung are we going to keep waiting for honeywell groups, hope deferred makes the heart sick, so says the sacred book.
    G

Re: Honeywell, How far? House do we still hope, or shun them and move forward

i was told dat waec marked the test.well someone wu works there collected my id no and helped me checked it from d organiser of the exams.i was told dat i did not meet up with with the cut-off mark.actually i got 2 know the person thru a friend wu we wrote the exam 2gether.the result has been out 4 long..............

bawasho, thanks bro for your reply. I passed the examination and was shortlisted for interview held at honeywell superfine plc, ikeja. After the interview, we were told to expect their invitation in may for the training, up till now, there is no invitation from them to an of us, though i learnt they have called those unde their engineering company, but for those of us in foods, nothing yet.
    G

Princetee,jus put ur mind @ rest.One tin i bliv in life is dat what is urs will surely b urs.I dont even know where we re headin 2 in dis country....

princetee, fix your hope in jesus not honeywell,it is Him that will assign you on where to work.

Honeywell recently called for final interview this week,for those in food. read the engineering section on naijahtjbs

+ Reply