Helping Hands International (H2i) is an International NGO, an empowerment-based membership Scheme born out of passion to help the less privileged people. H2i vision is to help eradicate poverty in the society and empower people globally. It was founded in 2010 in the Phillippines, by Mrs Luz Viminda McElvis

This Organisation was brought to Nigeria on December 2013 by Dr. Timothy Adeghe, and was officially launched on May 31st May, 2014.

H2i has multi-dimensional targets:
1. Help to the less privileged (Orphans, Widows and Handicapped)
2. Give free interest and non-collateral loan to the partners in order to enhance their businesses
3. Give free skill acquisition and intensive business training to partners
4. Give scholarship award and funds to partners in order to ensure quality education for partners children
5. Give Assets and property acquisition support to partners
6. Offers wonderful co-operative club for any interested partners

Other financial benefits and incentives to partners are as follows;
(i) Free Hyundai ix25 SUV Jeep car award
(ii) Free Hyundai ix35 Jeep award
(iii) Free iPad or Laptop award
(iv) All-expense-paid International vacation
(v) Yearly infinity bonus
(vi) Passive income for life for partners

Helping Hands Empowerment scheme is for..
1. Ordinary people who are determined to succeed and achieve greatness
2. Employees, the self-employed, low-income earners, businessmen, unemployed graduates and unskilled labourers, who is determined to change their financial struggles for better
3. The retired but not tired, who still desire to make a difference
4. The rich that desire to obey scripture in touching lives and empowering the poor
5. Everyone who is tired of interests and bank loan, who are also willing to relocate from financial hardship to the world of financial freedom.

Helping Hands International DOES NOT..
1. Involve Hawking or selling of products
2. Require educational qualification to become a partner
3. Require Monthly activities.

Network Marketing company can either be product based or service based. How can one determine the value of the products... It is only when it has positive effects on the end users.

Helping hands international is an NGO, Her products are service base which is Humanitarian, Skills Acquisition, Assets and property support, Financial Empowerment and Scholarship award. For a token Donation of ($40)-(#6600), members and non members are entitled to these services.

Why do helping hands international decides to use network marketing model to her system of payment?
1. To reach out to more people because it is the best form of advertisement... Words of mouth.
2. To reduce the price of her services so that ordinary people can be touched and be empowered. People who on normal circumstances can't afford the money to learn a skill are now being trained on various skills in helping hands international for free. Etc

We are professionals. We don't want to condemn service base company because they are not selling tangible products. The world's best economy is service base. The owner of Facebook today is a multi billion but what is he selling? Services. What is the value of his product? Connection!

SUCCESS HAS SO MANY FRIENDS ::: FAILURE IS AN ORPHAN:::::

"Once you become successful at anything, the first thing people do is to go back and check your past if it was really merited or not. They say money gotten without respect makes you a suspect. What are you doing now to justify your success in future?

There is a type of person you HAVE to BE to become SUCCESSFUL at what you choose, note also that there is a type of person you need to be to maintain the success you have achieved.

Consistency is the watchword. Once you look back to say "Yes I am now successful, I can no longer do the things of the past" be careful because that is a reverse thought that may lead to a great fall. Also worthy of note is that it takes more of you to maintain success than to achieve it.

In all things I must confess that success in H2i is sweet. People already know how challenging it is on the streets that showing up with your ix25 SUV Jeep qualifies and earns you your well deserved "street credibility". If you are a hustler, success in Helping Hands is how you prove it.

Everyone is a winner in a winning team and no one is a winner in a losing team. That you are part of Helping Hands even before you get to stage 4, I must congratulate you for being on the right path.

God bless you as you Join Helping Hands International H2i Today with just #6600

Join Helping Hands International H2i and set a Standard Financial Future for You and your Kids mostly at time of retirement, with a one time donation of ($40)-(#6,600).

Come my friends and join me change your financial life style in:------------------------------------------ HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL. YOUR BENEFITS AS H2i MEMBER

STAGE 1. Register with #6,600, get 2 people to register, you will earn #4,290 or #9,570 when you register 6 people ( You can register more people and earn more money cos you will earn $8 - #1,320 per person you registered). Your registration qualifies you for free skill acquisitions as many as you want to earn

STAGE 2: You earn #165,000 plus a brand new Apple ipad or HP laptop and GLO CUG line.

STAGE 3: You earn #495,000 plus brand new HYUNDAI ix25 JEEP , You will be given $2000 - #330,000 to empower 2 needy in your area, An all expense paid international trip, Acquire any skill you want to acquire for free.

STAGE 4: You earn #990,000, plus a BRAND NEW HYUNDAI ix35 JEEP, A motherless home will be empowered on your recommendation and on your behalf, Interest and collateral free loan of #1,980,000 on your request.

STAGE 5: You earn #1,980,000, plus housing support fund of #6,600,000, then educational support fubd of #330,000 for 2 of your kids, Then you keep earning 1.6MILLION yearly.

These are the benefits you will get from H2i with just your one time donation of $40 (#6,600), no monthly renewer, no buying and selling of product. Join this moving train now. Multiple Accounts is one SECRET OF WEALTH in H2i

Make sure you all have Multiple Accounts.

THIS IS HOW IT GOES......

In Stage 1... ASSOCIATE MEMBER STAGE. 6 people are needed to complete it

If u registered with #6600... u will need 6 people to complete the stage. You can either bring them(6 people) yourself or bring two(2) and ask the 2 people you referred to bring 2 people each for u to be able to move Into stage 2.

If u registered with #13200.. For 2 persons, u will need 5 persons

If u registered with #19800.. For 3 persons, u will need 4 persons to enter stage 2

If u registered with #46,200... For the entire 7 persons in stage 1 its automatic ticket to Stage 2

Now... in H2i, Positioning matters. And multiple accounts rocks!

What this means is that.... #19800 partners will earn the dollars x 3, get 3 laptops, 3 dubai trips, 3 Hyundai ix25 SUV Jeep and 3 Hyundai ix35 Jeep

In #19800 registration... what u do is simply duplicating yourself in 3 places before u refer any person

So that... wen u eventually refer... those people will be working for your 3 accounts

Earnings in Stage 1 are as follows :

For each person u refer... u earn $8 instant

If u refer 2 pple... u will earn $8 x 2 = $16

If dey do.. they will also earn $16, while H2i gives u a bonus of $10 as a stage completion bonus.

Making it a total of $26

That is: $16 + $10 = $26 and u will be moved into stage 2

If you referred all 6 people needed in Stage 1... u will earn

$8 x 6 = $48 + stage 1 completion bonus of $10.

$48 + $10 = $58 and u will be moved Into stage 2

The official exchange rate of H2i is #165/$1

And that is the standard rate nationwide... the economy inflation of dollars doesn't affect it in anyway

Stage 2 - Master Stage

In. this stage.. it is TEAM WORK

Stage 2 has 5 levels of earning

All u need work with is the 6 people u had in Stage 1

Stage 2 comprises of those 6 people u had in stage 1, and ALL the people those 6 and their teams will refer !

This is why is it called a Team Work Stage. None of us can do it alone!

Further explanation:

Stage 2 has 5 levels

When all the 6 people u brought earlier joins u in stage 2... u will receive a bonus of $100 (#16,500)

Stage 2 level 1 - Nil

Stage 2 level 2 - $100 (#16,500)

Stage 2 level 3 - $200 (#33,000)

Stage 2 level 4 - $300 (#49,500)

Stage 2 level 5 - $400 (#66,000)

Every partner needs a total of 62. ALL STAGE 2 people to complete the stage!

This simply means that : if u brought in A, B, C, D, E & F.... that is your 6 people.

A is to bring 6 partners

B is to bring 6 partners

C is to bring 6 partners

D is to bring 6 partners

E is to bring 6 partners

F is to bring 6 partners

Counting all from A- F is the TOTAL PARTNERS THAT COMPRISES YOUR TEAM. And as the new 6s keeps coming in and duplicating.... that is how your stage 2 is being filled and hence completed

Now the simplest ideology here is: if every one u sign up brings in 2 person each... u will discovered that stage 2 completion is achievable within 2months top!

The Official H2i exchange rate is #165/$1

So $1000 = #165,000
Additional incentives for stage 2 :

Customised Window 8 Hp Laptop or an Apple iPad

As soon as you get your Stage 2 level 5 $400... u r moved into Stage 3

Stage 3 also is TEAM WORK

Remember... IT IS STILL THE SAME 6 People YOU REFERRED IN STAGE 1 THAT WILL BE WORKING WITH AND FOR YOU

All their down lines... counts for you

Stage 3 also has 5 levels of earning

Stage 3 level 1 - $200 (#33,000)

Stage 3 level 2 - $300 (#49,500)

Stage 3 level 3 - $500 (#82,500)

Stage 3 level 4 - $500 (#82,500)

Stage 3 level 5 - $1500 (#247,500)

Total earnings in Stage 3 is $3000 (#495,000)

The beautiful thing about h2i, is that you earn as you finish each level, so you are motivated for the next level to Conquer it.

Additional incentives :

Latest model of Customised keyless Hyundai ix25 SUV Jeep.

You recommend 2 persons ( family or less privileged persons for empowerment and H2i gives u $2000 (#330,000) for them, that is (#164,000) for each of them.

For more inquiries:
Call FRIDAY EMMANUEL (a.k.a FAMOUS REF) Call 08149991602