Hi dear fellow nigerians am glad to be here after a long while am Emma Elijah i reside in makurdi am also a teacher and a biz man i dont associate my self with fake things because i Value my name and my reputation, i have great stuff for You guys out here, its amaizing because u will never get such an offer like this (no expirering date) available to you any time You need it. The offer is just for N1000 naira only and i bet you you will never regret having the information so lets hit it now1. 101 amazing ways to say i love you.2. How to design a one page website pictorial guide in 45mins and make money doing it for others. 3. How to design a forum website like naijahotjobs pictorial guide and how u can make cash from it. 4. 28 sites waiting to pay you big time to blog for them. 5. How to create a facebook fan page. 6. How to make a woman laugh. 7. How to get instant truth from any one. 8. How to make $100 in 2weeks in to ur liberty reserve account and cash it out with ease here in nigeria. BONUS ATTACHED TO ALL THIS INCLUDE1. 21 success secret of self made millioniares by Brain Tracy. 2. Million dollar habits by Brain Tracy.3. How to import laptops and other goods from the comfort of your home and the goods will be sent to your door step at a relatively cheep rate free shipping. 4. A quick guide on domain registration and web hosting ( the hot online biz) All this plus the bonus inclusive is just for N1000 and it does not have expiring date so grap it when you need it its yours and yours only to other just text 1k offer and ur email to 08069249788