Everyone in the house need to listen to this:
I have said it several times in this forum that making money by exchanging one currency for the other
is untrue but it seems very many people want to be rich all of a sudden. For now this system of making million in a month
is not available. Don't let anyone deceive you. Anytime i see such post, i research to confirm its authenticity. i can authoritatively tell
you that Electro-xchanger, auto-xchanger are scammers and fraudster. Their office is at Hong kong but it is here in nigeria.
in my research i came across another one iexchangeplace.co.cc They exchange $1 liberty reserve for $1.35 perfect money. This is crazy!
It is like i collected N1,000 from you and pay you back N1,350. Ask yourself from where did the extra N350 come from? who pays for that?
I even saw a proof of payment there that has no name. The same proof has been posted by 5 other persons on different sites trying to lure innocent people to
waste money. when you come across this type of post check out for these to know the authenticity:
1. the exchange rate. if it too high it is false. other exchangers convert $1liberty reserve to $0.9 to $0.94 for now anyone above $1 is falacious
2. the website. If the website is free hosting, i.e without www. then it may not be real although not all the time. they are only pinging and blogging
which is another good way of making money. the moment you log on to their "website' they are making money. That is why you see some people that will say
Chevron is recruiting click here and give you a link to click. When you click they make their dollar although you are not paying for it
3. check the address and contact of those exchangers if they are convincing enough, ignore.
4. Another thing you can do is to contact me for details about it, i will tell you if it is real incase i don't have much info about it, i will
research and tell you details about them as soon as possible.

THE WAY OUT
There are plenty opportunities to make money online. But the information about these are hoarded. You can't get it free. In my own case i paid both online and offline
to get details of all info at my disposal. i attended seminars and buy hard copy manuals and sometimes i attended webinars (website seminars). you can't expect me to give out
this info just like that. Sometime afteryou have paid they will now tell you to download for free. So my friends make up your mind today and free yourself.
My e-books or manuals go for N3,000 for details about how you can better your life
If you have N5,000 i will give you details as well as some important links. Although the opportunities exist as long as there is internet, but the earlier the better

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:·If after purchasing this e-manual that teaches you about this System, after
implementation and you fail to become a multi-millionaire, please ask for a full refund of your money.
I am always with you every point in time to give assistancein case you may need it.

TO ORDER:Make your payment at any branch of Oceanic bank (Now Ecobank) in. Nigeria to:
(a) Account name: FANAIYE CLARE
(b) Account number: 0008769157
( c) Bank name: OCEANIC BANK

Please
notify me of your payment via SMS 08059537728 or by e-mail ([email protected])
stating your name, phone number, e-mail address and amount paid. Delivery is made after confirmation of your payment.