+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Get a Soft copy of the Notes on the subject Government as well as a Projector package

Get a Soft copy of the Notes on the subject Government as well as a Projector package

Nwokeji, Jimmigeo a seasoned, qualified and experienced Tutor on the Subject- Government, Civic Education and Social Studies has prepared and packaged a softcopy of the notes on the subject- Government with WEAC, NECO and JAMB marking schemes. Having participated as a external examiner compiled this with his wealth of experience and knowlegde for easy assesibility and acquisation. Also available on a soft copy is the projector package of the lessons on the subject Government following the scheme of work from Senor Secondary 1-3, using pictures to aid the teaching and learning process. This has been made simple so that students can pass WAEC, NECO and JAMB examination thus fulfilling this- 'Every parent's deepest wish is that their children are self sufficient, happy, and able to live a full life.' Peter Block for more information contact me on 08067609029 or see me in person at Best Schools International,Gwarimpa, Abuja

Re: Get a Soft copy of the Notes on the subject Government as well as a Projector pac

Nwokeji, Jimmigeo a seasoned, qualified and experienced Tutor on the Subject- Government, Civic Education and Social Studies has prepared and packaged a softcopy of the notes on the subject- Government with WEAC, NECO and JAMB marking schemes. Having participated as a external examiner compiled this with his wealth of experience and knowlegde for easy assesibility and acquisation. Also available on a soft copy is the projector package of the lessons on the subject Government following the scheme of work from Senor Secondary 1-3, using pictures to aid the teaching and learning process. This has been made simple so that students can pass WAEC, NECO and JAMB examination thus fulfilling this- 'Every parent's deepest wish is that their children are self sufficient, happy, and able to live a full life.' Peter Block for more information contact me on 08067609029 or see me in person at Best Schools International,Gwarimpa, Abuja

Re: Get a Soft copy of the Notes on the subject Government as well as a Projector pac

Nwokeji, Jimmigeo a seasoned, qualified and experienced Tutor on the Subject- Government, Civic Education and Social Studies has prepared and packaged a softcopy of the notes on the subject- Government with WEAC, NECO and JAMB marking schemes. Having participated as a external examiner compiled this with his wealth of experience and knowlegde for easy assesibility and acquisation.
    Also available on a Attachment 4178soft copy is the projector package of the lessons on the subject Government following the scheme of work from Senor Secondary 1-3, using pictures to aid the teaching and learning process. This has been made simple so that students can pass WAEC, NECO and JAMB examination thus fulfilling this- 'Every parent's deepest wish is that their children are self sufficient, happy, and able to live a full life.' Peter Block
    For more information contact me on 08067609029 or see me in person at Best Schools International,Gwarimpa, Abuja

+ Reply