Dear readers and fellow forex traders,
Its about that time to liberate yourselves and break free from a losing streak in the forex market. This is no gimmick.
Come the 4th of Dec 2010, we shall be having a “mind set liberation of losses from the forex market” seminar.
You don’t take my word for it? Then choose to remain a loser while your broker makes money off you. I had promised myself this year to begin the process of helping many forex traders and newbies as I can to liberate them from the clutches of incessant losses before the year runs out. This is that promise being kept. I would like as many of you reading this to be a part of this seminar as I strongly believe that it would be an eye opening experience for many and “YES” it is indeed a “ONE TIME OPORTUNITY”.
The seminar is free but seminar materials are essential and compulsory for just 3,500.All payments should be made before the seminar date to avoid any confusion. Coming to the seminar with money will attract and extra fee of 1000.Book for your materials now as only 50 copies are available and they represent your seat.
“BONUS FOREX MATERIALS WILL BE GIVEN TO EVERYONE PRESENT”.

Event Venue :no 525, suite 211, Ajoke Complex, Agege Motor Rd, Ladipo Alasia, Lagos.
Date : 4th Dec 2010
Time : 9:30am to 12:30pm

Make Payment to GTB(Guaranty Trust Bank):2316803801590 with account name Ephraim Archibong. [Please all participants should text payment slip numbers to this phone number: 07067124089-Please do not call this number].

MISS IT AND MISS OUT ON A ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY.

For further enquiries call Catherine on 08139522468 or Ephraim on 08186516273.