End your financial stagnation instantly! ! Last month i gave out an insteresting infortmation on how to earn dollars right from the comfort of your home even as a nigerian.I did that as my own contribution to alleviate lamentations of mostly unemployed youths.The information I gave out and posted here is what most online internet gurus usually ask you to deposit large amount of money into their accounts before they could share such information.Although some are genuine while others are usually fake or scam.Because I shared the information freely here,probably it affected them thereby making them to report me,and I was banned from creating new topic or post on job forum.As a result of that most people could not get the information and some that got it early abused because it was something free while some thought it was scam but truely it was not scam.The good news is that I opened another account(dfortue),and i have as well compiled the information in ms word format to enable you understand it easily.Those internet gurus will be very unhappy if I share for free again here,and our people don't value free things.But due to my kindheartedness,I am giving it out at the sum of N1000 only just for to commit something.Your little money is refundable if after two weeks You could not earn at least N30000.I am collecting this little money because I want only the serious ones who need financial upgradement.The infos about the business,free registration and free start up capital are all contained in the e-manual.If you are interested and willing,deposit the little money to my account and send the teller number,name of depositor,your e-mail address and date of payment to my email address [email protected] and the copy will be forwarded to your email within 24hrs upon confirmation of your payment.ACCOUNT NUMBER:0041793063,ACCOUNT NAME:ILOCHI TOCHUKWU C,BANK NAME;GUARANTY TRUST BANK. Alternatively,If you have liberty reseve account,you can transfer just 8 dollars(8$) to my liberty reserve account number; U5010843 and send your liberty reserve username and account number to my email [email protected] it is not compulsory as it is for only those who are damn serious and I will assist them!!!Smile as you are taken a good step towards your financial freedow.You have the right to resell the e-manual to your friends,family members once you sure that you are earning income.ASAP!