I discovered a new system for making a minimum of $150 daily. It's very easy.

You need to have accounts in 2 payment systems – Perfect money and Payza and even $20 in your Perfect Money account. The system is too simple. Here it is:

1. Firstly you need to exchange 20 USD Perfect Money to Payza USD using a secret exchanger site that exchanges your 20 Perfect MoneyUSD = 26.4 Payza USD

2. Then you need to exchange back from Payza USD to Perfect Money USD using some exchanger secret sites that will then exchange your 26.4 Payza USD = 25.5 Perfect Money USD. (choose exchanger with the best rate and reserve of currency)

3. Profit from one exchange action is about $5. Repeat this procedure 30 times (about 1 hour) and the clear profit will be $150.

Attention !!!

The minimal amount for exchange is $20 Perfect Money USD and the maximum $2000 Perfect Money USD. Courses may change as time goes on!!! you can earn up to $50-$100 per day using this system in a worst day like I am doing already.

Note that you can also do the exchange with other e-currency accounts and they also accept $10.

I release this information for only N4,000 only interested persons should contact me:
0809-4313-287.

Pay N4000 into UBA account name - Sam Ayilara
Account no - 2062303385

Upon making the payment text 'EXCHANGE', your depositor`s name and your email address to
0809-4313-287

Check more on http:///sambucky