+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Do you live in Ibadan and close to Ibadan? If yes, you've got to see this!

Re: Do you live in Ibadan and close to Ibadan? If yes, you've got to see this!

Quote Originally Posted by phemi01 View Post
    Lol, im not in IB,but if i were and i attend & discover you're talking trash, you'l course the day you were born. I'l advice those who are gona attend to open their eyes & mind cos people like this guy know how to sweet talk ppl into aceptin their shit. I can assure the story is gonna change when ya' all get to the venue.
    Phemi01,
    The kind of mind set you have isn't one that can make someone succeed in life.
    Being skeptical or do i say irrational to simple things like this wouldn't help you at all!

Despite all the promises i made, you still have such feelings! Well, am not surprised.
    That's the way some people think. I am sure it's because of the income i said i have
    made from this means over 17days that made him think i was sweet talking. It's okay!
    $716 in 19days online is chicken change to some of my friends both abroad and Nigeria.

If you know how to do things right, making an average of $200 daily (yes! daily) is
    achievable on the internet money making terrain. It's true i have not gotten to that level
    yet. But, i can boast of $40 daily online.

Please, come to the seminar place with your pistol if you have one. If i fail to deliver
    what i promise you, shoot me dead! Simple. That's all i can say for now.

Presently, i have $718 in my 19days old account. If on the seminar day, i do not
    have up to $760 (Insha Allah) in that account, i am a failure and you shouldn't listen to me
    on that day.

In fact, i do not need to sweat over this, read the immediate comment on this topic
    and go to fiverr.com to confirm for yourself.

I feel so bad that someone can write this kind of comment. People are just too daft.
    I am sorry for that statement but, i need say something now.

For the serious people, i need just 2 more people to make 15. Thanks.

Signed,
    G. Adetunji
    07086086655, 08059588773

U need not get personal & throw insults. I knw people like you & i stil stick to ma words. The story wil change on that day. Quit pretending you need just 15 people, cos the more the victims, the more money you make.

U need not get personal & throw insults. I knw people like you & i stil stick to ma words. The story wil change on that day. Quit pretending you need just 15 people, cos the more the victims, the more money you make.
    phemie01,
    Do you need a free ticket? Ask for one and i shall give you one.
    I need you to come and witness this...

"Quit pretending you need just 15 people, cos the more the victims, the more money you make."
    If that is the case, thanks for doing the math for me. If i have
    15 attendees, that's cool #75,000 for me plus what i am making
    already from fiverr. Don't you see i will make over #250,000 income
    this month alone.

Don't you see that making money online is sweet? I am earning
    online, i have my proofs, i went to a good University like UI as such,
    i can confidently teach what i know about making money online.

Hmmm! At least #150,000 guaranteed income from fiverr this month
    plus possible #75,000 from teaching people how i make money online.
    All sum up to make me over #200,000 this month. DOUBLE sources of
    income!

Mr phemie01, i will really love you to attend this seminar so as to proof
    you wrong that no story will change anywhere.

I understand that #60,000 8am to 4pm job is okay for some people. I am
    really happy for this coz, insha Allah, i shall employ some of you in few months'
    time.

Since people from this forum are going to attend, i'l b patiently waiting to read their views here about what went down. Don't need your ticket. Just need you to be honest. Simple!

Since people from this forum are going to attend, i'l b patiently waiting to read their views here about what went down. Don't need your ticket. Just need you to be honest. Simple!
    Alright my phemi,
    I will personally instruct them on the seminar day
    to please share their experience about the seminar
    on this thread.

Let's wait and see...

Not just to share their experience after the seminar, but to share their success story few days after the seminar. Thts if they'll have any to share though.

Not just to share their experience after the seminar, but to share their success story few days after the seminar. Thts if they'll have any to share though.
    Mr phemi,
    I promise they will have their testimonies to share soonest (Insha Allah)
    Let's be patient. It's just tomorrow.

God please make my seminar a success.
    I am good to go.
    In God i trust.

Quote Originally Posted by jostified View Post
    Greetings to you,

I am about to make a proposal to my fellow unemployed/underemployed
    friends within Ibadan and its Environ. I pray that you give this proposal
    a fair hearing and never mistake it for one of those sales pitch.

If you come along me, you can be rest assured that i will simply show
    you(with proof) how i make at least #100,000/month while i am still unemployed.
    Wait before you crucify me!

I am Gbolagade Adetunji by name. An M. sc student of Information Science,
    University of Ibadan. Unemployed but runs some profitable business online.

Here is my proposal to my fellow unemployed people of Ibadan and its environ;
    I am offering to teach just 15 people a very simple means of making money on the
    internet. I discovered this means over a year ago but, i just perfected its
    lucrative potential barely 2 months ago. Ever since then, i have been making an
    average of $700/month (#105,000) from this means.

My proposal is that, i want to get just 15 people and teach them on a
    one-on-one basis exactly what and what i do online (30 minutes daily) and by the
    end of the month, i am guaranteed at least $700 (#105,000). It is very simple. . .
    once you can update your status on facebook, you can do it. I swear to God!

Do not think i am an hungry person who is after your money. I train as an info
    scientist and my professors in UI made me realize that info isn't cheap. Thus, this
    is a valuable information which has a high value. Therefore, this comes with a price.
    Do not worry, you won't pay into my account. You shall come with this money on the
    training day (I am not here to dupe anyone but to give out to the society and my fellow
    Ibadan and its environ people). In as much as you see value in what i teach you,
    you pay me. . . otherwise, you go home with your money. This is a deal!
    Thank God it will be 15 against 1. I will not be able to over power 15 people and
    collect their money forcefully.

This training will cost a token of #5,000 only. But, the other condition is that,
    you shall pay your 10% tithe to me on any amount you earn in your first month. Take
    this or leave it.

I can read your mind. Think #5,000 is too much, please take to you daily routine
    of submitting your CV to all nook and cranny of the country hoping that one day you
    will be lucky enough to get that bank/oil coy job or those #60,000 8am to 3pm job.
    How much do you spend when attending an interview outside your state? How much have
    you spent in the last 2 months browsing and submitting your CV? #5,000 is a peanut
    compared to what i will teach you. I can bet this with my life!

So, my brothers and sisters, if you wouldn't be dissuade by all the scams that
    goes on on the internet, quickly grab your mobile phone right away and give me
    a call on 07086086655 or 08059588773 to book your place in my 15 man one-on-fifteen training
    that will come up next saturday 19th/November/2011 in Ibadan by 11am prompt. Once the
    15 slots is gone, forget about it coz, i wouldn't want this to be saturated.

***** Note that, this cost #5,000 only payable at the venue*****
    ***** There are only 15 slots available*****
    ***** The training holds in Ibadan on 19th/november/2011*****
    ***** If you fail to make at least $400 (#60,000) in yr first mnt, report me to EFCC****
    ***** see proof in the reply to this post****
    ***** you wouldn't need more than 30 minutes/day*****
    ***** I earned $34 (#5,100) yesterday*****
    ***** I have earned $28 already today and it's still 9am****

REMEMBER, I AM NOT COLLECTING ANY MONEY FROM YOU UNTIL WHEN YOU HAVE ATTESTED TO
    GETTING VALUE FROM WHAT I WILL TEACH YOU.

Hey! I forget to tell you that you do not need any starting capital. Not even a single kobo.

Thanks for your time.

Signed,
    G. adetunji
    07086086655, 08059588773

Thank God for the success of my seminar.
    I really appreciate my participant for appreciating me.

I pray that you all start making money immediately just like i am doing.
    Thank you all.
    I am very grateful.

Signed,
    G. Adetunji

where are your participants

well mr phemi01 i wouldn't have said anything but i think i have to stand for my teacher (jostified) infact He indeed is justified. I was at the seminar and believe me information is power. that's all i can say. i am working hard at making a thousand bucks ($s of course) in my first month. if u want to succeed in life learn to take risks, at least the calculated ones. that seminar was a risk but the info i got is worth more than 5k.

where are your participants
    I thought you would be at the seminar but you never show up.
    I expect that you will come around to pull me down but....
    God is greater than you!

All was a success...
    I CAN'T BUT THANK GOD.

Do not worry, i showed this thread to my participants (11 in number)
    and appealed to them to please reply this thread for the
    sake of the doubting Thomas (phemi)

You should kindly wait for their response.

Need further proof, i shall give you their phone numbers to
    call and confirm from them.

I shall upload some of the pictures from the seminar right away.

LOL..Come to Ibadan to pull you down! Let your participants come here and tell us how much they have made...Don't give me phone numbers of your associates who you work with. Virtualko was the only particpant..I'm sure he is your boy. phewwww!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast