Hello. How is that “job search” going? I got this piece from a blog i follow and thought i should share it with you. it goes: "Hello dear. How has your day been? Mine has been quite a bit interesting and challenging. Well, let’s not talk about me. How is that “job search” going? First of all, I want to ask you this question, “what do you really want?” because today's employment world is no longer the same as in times past. The world is working in a very different way. Thus as a job seeker, you have to be smart. Most job seekers have no clue to what recruiters really look for. STEPS TO GETTING THAT JOB 1. Decide on what you want as a career. 2. Meet the required qualifications. 3. Meet all skills requirement. 4. Have a great CV 5. Pass all stages of test 6. Ace your job interview 7. Genuine records As simple as they are, lots of job seekers still don’t get these right. So when next you “job search” put these factors into consideration. Have a great day and always believe in YOU!!" i am gaining a lot from the blog and thought i should share it with you all. For more juicy info, simply follow Teesole.