+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Customer Care Executives

Customer Care Executives

Education : Bachelors Degree
    Experience : Not Required

Description :
    - Must be well spoken, well-informed and professional.

- Must enjoy providing quality customer service by consistently projecting a positive and upbeat voice and attitude.

- In addition, agent must have excellent problem solving skills to balance the needs of the caller and that of the organization being represented.

- Communication - ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Excellent listening skills.

- Interpersonal skills - interact positively with people of varying backgrounds, educational levels and ages.

- Stress Tolerance - cope with the pressure of high call volumes, repetitive tasks, upset and sometimes hostile callers without losing accuracy or temper.

- Accuracy/Attention to Detail - give complete attention to the caller and give/collect accurate information using Call Tracking System and complete consumer verbatim.

- Ability to switch between inbound & outbound duties smoothly.

- Teamwork work effectively as part of a team.

How to Apply:

Interested applications should register and create a profile on the Supertube Nigeria website () with
    their full CV pasted on their profile, then click on the link titled "My Home" to send the job application using the 'Send job application" link.
    Candidates will be selected after reviewing their profiles. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Re: Customer Care Executives

this advert seems scammers cuz they already copied pricewatercoopers to copy their application claiming they are the company.....pls thread cautiously....

Supertubes are thieves!!! You will open an account and pay 500 or 1000 or 1500 etc to the account number the provided before you access their job openings. After payment n sending the teller number to them, they will give you a password that can't be able to access the job openings again. No number to call them n if you send email they won't reply.
    They are big time scammers!!!!!!!!

Re: Customer Care Executives

My company uses supertube website to recruit candidates. Nobody has been asked to pay anything.

How did I know if they didn't do it to me!

+ Reply