BUSINESS SOLUTION SOFTWARE

INTRODUCTION

It is becoming imperative that our business operations be handled by computer. This is because of the benefits that are embedded in it. The electronic system of transaction is famous only in the developed countries while countries like ours are still operating manually. Little wonder some of our business enterprises don’t stay long before they fold up. Some that may not be in the above mentioned categories are falling into category of dwarf business organizations without any appreciable expansion over years.
To worsen the matter, some captains of industries and many business monguls are now opting for the software that neither they nor any of their staff can handle because of the sophistication of these soft wares. I laugh on many occasions when I get to some companies that are operating on this oyinbo made software. Why? Because, these soft wares are not in anyway as good as what is obtainable from us here. Not only that, to understand the operations of some of these soft wares do take next to decade with a monumental amount of money gone under the drainage all in the name of training and re-training of the staff who at the end will still be sabotaging their bosses because of their ignorant as regards the workability of these soft wares.

To save these groups of people from further losing their hard earned money, opewins nig ltd, a software producing company, base in Nigeria, has come up with a customer friendly, simple to operate yet powerful business solution software.

NB for you to know our sincerity, our software comes with an evaluation period. What do I mean? I mean a period of time will be given to you to operate this software in your company free of charge. It is after this evaluation period, which is rare in many other companies that the payment will start if and if only you are convinced that you need it. If not, the software stops operation automatically. I think you will be wise enough today to stop wasting your money that should have been channeled towards expansion of your company and opt for our software today.

Benefits;
• This software will help you recover the money you have been losing to either the software that you do not understand or to manual operation thereby give room for a meaningful expansion.
• The software is simple to operate; therefore, nobody can cover anything from you.
• This software will expose any shady practices that might have been perpetrating by your workers.
• This software comes with a tight security measures that secures all operations..
• It saves cost. The money that would have been used to hire an expert or for endless trainings will be saved.
• It doesn’t break down unnecessarily.