"LEARNING WHAT TO DO IS AS IMPORTANT AS LEARNING NOT WHAT TO DO"

BETTING ON MARKET IS THE WAY OUT.

This white people are scamming us legitimately through forex,they bring out new systems every day, which will eat our hard earned money, They have finished us with forex.

Fellow Nigerians be wise, their is a popular saying that goes which we all know about very well, that is what the white are now using against us that are into forex business, it sates that " Practice makes perfect....", but according to my experience i want to say that " Practice doesn't make perfect... but The right techniques plus practice makes perfect."

Fellow Nigerians if you have not gotten the right tecniques in forex stop practicing because you will only end up wasting your time and becoming more fraustrated it is not of skill as the brokers will never stop manipulating the market.

Albert Instein defined insanity as: "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result".

The indicator works perfectly with Betting only.
please you are not expected to use the indicator to trade in forex market as they are two different thing.

by using the indicator, permit me to say this, betting is more better than trading in the market directly.

The indicator was made for forex market short term trading, but after i have used it to trade in the market for about 2months, i was losing heavily, as it only gives short term signals, which only last for 5-15 minutes.

I summise many traders that are using this indicator to trade in the forex market directly will be lossing heavily, as it is not even 10% accurate in forex market and the most annoying part of this indicator is the price, it is so expensive that if you have not yet bought it you will think it is forex secret it self,let me tell you the truth, if you use the indicator to trade in the market it will wipe your account in one day. as it gives numerous buy/sell entry signlas in a single day, i just studied it and discovered it to be %100 perfect in betting, but very disastrous when using it to trade in forex market, which was why they made it in the first place. I guess the white scammers that made it never thought it will be useful in betting, but this a top secret as i don't know if they will manupultae the market to go against it if they know how good and profitable it is when using it for bet on market. They never knew it will be of any benefit to we africans when they made, although it is of no benefit when using it for the purpose in which it was made (to trade in the market).

Note: Forex is one business we nigerians have to be very careful of, some times i call it white peoples scam as it is very dangerous and only them have the secret, i have lost more than words can say before i discovered that the indicator works with betting and not solely for the purpose inwhich it was been made (to trade in the market).

Call me on: 08051766691 or email [email protected] to discuss with me directly.