+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: 2 yrs WORK/RESIDENCE VISA WITH JOB+GOOD SALARY+ACCOMODATION+ FLIGHT TICKET IN KUWAIT

Arrow 2 yrs WORK/RESIDENCE VISA WITH JOB+GOOD SALARY+ACCOMODATION+ FLIGHT TICKET IN KUWAIT

dynasty travel consult is looking out for outstanding skilled and semi-skilled individuals who has prospect to work in kuwait on a 2yr basis.the salary is exceptional and accommodation is free.

The package includes a 2yrs work/resd+flight ticket+accommodation working as an artisan.this is a great offer everyone who wish to travel to secure employment in the gulf shouldn't miss. Within a 3wk period u could be earning big in kuwait.

n:b- visa is secured first before any payment is made.

Only serious minded clients can call the following nos if u own a valid int'l passport

07038472226, 08098472844

2 yrs WORK/RESIDENCE VISA WITH JOB+GOOD SALARY+ACCOMODATION+ FLIGHT TICKET IN KUW

kuwait 2yr work and resident visa is still open for candidates who wish to get employed and earn big in the gulf.

Re: 2 yrs WORK/RESIDENCE VISA WITH JOB+GOOD SALARY+ACCOMODATION+ FLIGHT TICKET IN KUW

Hello,
    i am a student and job recruitment agent in Cameroon.I wish to find out if you will love to establish an office or have a partner in Cameroon.If yes then please my contact details are : email is [email protected] and my phone numbers are +23777033056(mobile), +23779729774 (mobile) and +23733150664 (office).
    God bless you.

+ Reply