+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: zenith bank encounter

zenith bank encounter

dear housemates,abeg wetin i do zenith bank?............june 12 last year i wrote their examz @ their ikoyi office.they called me for a re-write on the 31 of july at their head office,ic&a department.a week after i was called for a short meeting at the same venue.after i had the meeting,i was called for anoda test a week later since then i havent heard from them,i called their HR office in november and they said i passed the test and would be called...till now.plz i need advices,has any1 bin tru dis before

Re: zenith bank encounter

dont give up.ud definitely be called.God does not bring one to bare without bringing him to birth.ur appointment is for an appointed time.hold on

we rock d same boat th zenith i did their test in 2007 [for the registrars' dept] and was called for series of interviews. i eventually met th Ovia means i passed...he congratulated me and asked me to go down to HR and get my letter. I was told i wld be contacted dat d letter was not ready went der a few times and called severally, d letter was neva ready. I ges dia guys der put in dia friends instead of pple who dserv it. i'm not sayin lose faith but dont rely heavily on dat and lose focus of oda places. U cld get in touch and say sumtin to d effect dat u wld get in touch th mgt dat may gear d Hr personnel up. Wish u God's favor.

Ibk

true, i think it is common with Zenith bank, their turn around time seems to take a while, my syounger sis eventually got a place with them which took ages, they kept calling her for one thing or the other and then delay for a long time before the next call, eventually she was called to the head office and saw the manager and that was how her appointment was confirmed, now she is with them, we gave up most of the time but eventually God made it possible for her to get in there so my advice to all those who are waiting on Zenith bank, don't give up, am sure they will call you soon cos they are interested in you.

+ Reply