+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: IS YOUR FACEBOOK PICTURE WITH HERBALIST?

IS YOUR FACEBOOK PICTURE WITH HERBALIST?

Hello readers,
    i just want to share something weird with readers of this article. last two weeks,i attended a church program where a powerful young guy shared a story of how he made over 5million naira in one month from somebody on facebook.
    Before he gave his life to christ, he said what he normally do is this, he will search for rich peoples facebook pictures on the internet and he will take it to a juju/herbalist. he said the herbalist will give him some concotions to drink and that he will be given a charm called ASE OKETE(The power of a bushmeat). hE said that,once he has been given the charm,he will log on to his facebook and use that charm to control the person to the point where he said that,even if the person he his asking money from doesnt have,that the person will go and borrow.
    he advised people not to be putting there pictures on facebook saying that,who never knows who might want to harm the person.as at the lastcount,he said he has over 200pictures of nigerian men and single ladies. he said,if he wants to sleep with any lady on facebook,that all he has t do,is to print the persons pictures from the internet and take it to juju priest.
    As a matter of fact,have always been a person that doesnt like putting my real pictures on facebook.listen,if all herbalist knows how to use facebook,most people would have been used to do money rituals.
    Warning,please, try to make your pictures private

Re: IS YOUR FACEBOOK PICTURE WITH HERBALIST?

ogaa'o! For those who believe, He will fight for them and preserve them

heaven helps those who help themselves

Re:

For those dat hav faith in juju,dats always hw dey wil end up.dey Must surely kom to seek 4 repentance or end dia sojourn mysteriously.

Na lie

It's true. There are even weirder stories!I have an uncle who lives in Brazil and when he tells u of 'voodoo' stories, u had pissed in ur pants! There are cases,where even, a man's handwriting (not print) can be used against him! BUT there is an answer,d name above herbalists,voodoo,handwritings,pictures etc.... JESUS!!!

well,for those that believe that it is a lie,please continue to show all your family pics on facebook. well sha,if u be person wey no get future, herbalist no need u. live d way u like

Re:

@poster,why ar u disturb wen yr post is challenged? Wat hapens to pictures in n/papers,tv,bilboards,posters,calenders etc.? JESUS is d answer,dey(identity thieves) can use d whole pictures in facebook....dey must kom bak to seek d face of God or die mysteriously wit no tym to "eat" dia loot!

Are u mad prily 434?!!!!! Who no get future, its what u believe in that will affect, whch goes a long in determining d way u think about yourself and others, do you how many lost friends have been able to together again, or how many lives ave been changed through social networkin sites, i got my present job on this forum, and that is my real picture u are seeing, call any herbalist to go and use it for whatever reason, my JESUS CHRIST is stronger than him nd his master SATAN. I believe you are from all this end time church that lie to people around. I am a baptist. Mind the use of your language. Idiot

JESUS IS THE ONLY STRONGEST FORCE ON EARTH EVEN IN HEAVEN.
    HE IS THE HIGHEST WITCH CRAFT BEHIND AND HERBALIST THAT WILL BELIEVE.
    I SUPPORT YOU MY GUY- hayjaycity. BUT MIND YOU, YOU'VE DISAPPOINTED ME FROM YOUR LAST REPLY.
    HOW COME A FOLLOWER OF JESUS WILL ASK HIS COLLEAGUE IN THE PUBLIC FORUM SUCH A RIDICULOUS QUESTION!
    "are you mad prily 434".
    My guy( hayjaycity), That guy called Prily 434 have just shown how he can be insecure even when walking through the valley of "shaddow-of-death" website other than facebook.
    Please send him a friendly message and advice him better. if possible send him some TRUTHS that can set him free.
    Wish U all the best.
    Shallom

No need for abusive words hayjaycity! All d members of ds forum are honourable, whether xtians,muslims,herbalists or wotever. just we belong to different backgrounds and uphold different beliefs, BUT we can all enlighten one another.....dats d essence of ds platform. Thanks guys!

Hey guy(hayjaycity),
    u dont have to call me names okay. u left to believe or ammend your ways

i believe in God definetely but we all have to help ourselves. social networking can be good and can also pave way for negative minded people to take advantage of whats happening in the world today.
    when some christains attack other churches,i begin to wonder if they are really christains. i never told anyone i am from baptist or from redeem but the so called guy called hayjaycity must be a rascal from hayjaycity in ajegunle. imagine, facebook now makes rascals mix with good chaps. too bad

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast