I fear the way people dey gate crash for test centers O. The desperation to write tests is so high and this gives the organizations a "high and mighty" outlook.

Why wont they feel great? They are having over 2000 applicants gunning for the less than 20 (or so) open positions. In fact, I've come to realize that some of this aptitude tests is just a "screen saver" to make the organizations appear to be "free and FEAR" in their recruitment process. Walahi! If I have the power (like OBJ) I'll mandate all organizations organizing tests to have a kind of "package" for all those invited to their tests. Yes!
A working colleague told me about a certain test at an oil company where they sought nurses and at the end of the day, only 4 were chosen (candida[b]oga's [/b] tes). The painful thing was that people came scrambling form all around the nation (incurring costs) and were not given ANY "fare well" or "take away" envelop...in fact, (like black face), "e dey pain me o". I really dislike organizations with TWO faces( or is it TUFACE).

Perhaps we should inaugurate NAJ (Nigeria Association of Jobseekers!) ;

I wish you guys all the best,support your CV with prayers, there is definitely a need for favour in all of life's endeavours.

Odabo.

NB: you could catch a healthy laugh by reading Softside with Santanovva.

I wish you guys all the best though