+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: Woman in N7m job placement scandal

Re: Woman in N7m job placement scandal

na waooooooooooo! those unemployed guys no need job at all if dem fit pay 41k to get a job they msut be swimming in real money.

but for the real job seekers, watch and wise!!!!

HOUSE WONDERS WILL NEVER END WELL I DOT BLAME HER I BLAME DOES DAT NOT CAREFUL 2 LUK B4 THEY LEAP.PLS MY FELLOW HOUSE MATE.TAKAI & B OF 419 AGENTS

Friends....why do people like to be deceived. Imagine 41,000.00 in the hands of an unemployed man. I see a seed. That is good enough to start something even if it is to hawk bread. But you see shortcut is always long road...check it and see. People fall victims because they refuse to be honest to themselves. If you need a particular kind of job, pay the price to obtain the skills required. Then apply appropriately trusting God. You will be called.
    But you see , we are all out on the streets with fabulous certificates and very little to contribute , we are going to have to be looking for jobs that we will just be counting days and getting paid.
    Ahighly industrious person can hardly be satisfied with any paid job unless he is running his own business. Let us learn to start something small and grow it big. N15,000.0, N30,000.00, N41,000.00 are good places to start. ..just the days of small beginnings.
    Stop making yourself cheap victims of all these smooth talkers and schemers.

Hmmmmm one needs to be very sensitive and alert in such time like this that there are so many miscirants all over looking for the fasttest way to get money. job seekers shine ya eye o

wat men can do......................

sharp sharp

Oh! by this na woman oh ( i think that is why the need to know never arised)

was almost involved but sent a mail 2 midwest for clarifications

People have 2b very careful!
    raining at Cyber Travel Network located at 19, Ajao Road, off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, after which they would be placed respectively in airlines as ticketing officers, hostesses and baggage-checking officers.[/b]

She also allegedly promised to, in addition, take them on training tours of South Africa and parts of Europe.

The police said she started collecting the money from her desperate client-victims from September, last year. But instead of fulfilling her own side of the bargain, she allegedly began to live in affluence with her victims' money.

She was alleged to have bought a new wonder-on-wheels sport utility vehicle, rented a new apartment and lent part of the money to one of her drivers who wanted to buy his own cab.

According to the police, trouble started when the relatives of one of her victims suspected foul play six months after they paid the required amount and no job was coming. The said relatives angrily stormed Linda's operational base at Aguda market shopping complex to demand for a refund.

The suspect complied by returning their money because "she did not want any problem from anybody". However, when that particular victim got a refund, the news went round others who were also affected. They took another set of policemen to her office and got her arrested.

But the suspect has maintained that she had no intention of defrauding her victims, adding that she was only trying to help them secure jobs. She claimed she had submitted the names of about 40 of her "clients" to Midwest Airline and was only waiting for results.

Linda, who claimed that her husband works with one of the new local airlines, toldNewsextra that she never imagined that the business would end up this way.

"I never imagined that I would see myself in this kind of mess. I was only trying to help them," she lamented.

"I registered my company, Eagle Travels and Tours, in 2003 and when I was out of job, I decided to start operating my own job placement company," she added.

On whether she had been able to assist anybody secure jobs through her company before now, she said: "Yes, my sisters and brothers, but not anybody outside my family members".

"I'm ready to refund their money and I regret venturing into this business in the first instance," she said.

Police Sources at Aguda Police Station, however, revealed that the suspect confessed to the crime. According to them, "that is the only business that she and her husband do. The claim that her husband works with an airline is false; she is just using all that to attract sympathy."

Over 100 of her victims besieged the Police Public Relations Department in Oduduwa, Ikeja Government Reserved Area (GRA) to testify against her.

Most of them, who pleaded that they did not want to read their names or see their faces on the pages of newspapers, said the suspect promised that she was going to give them jobs but that until now, nothing had been heard from her.

"All we have noticed after she fraudulently collected our money is that she and her husband are now living big. We want the Police to assist us get our money back from her," they said.

The command's spokesman, Mr. Frank Mba, a Superintendent of Police, said investigation was still ongoing and that the moment the police conclude their investigation and discover that the woman needs to refund their money, she will be asked to do so. But if she fails to do that, she will be charged to court," Mba added.

[/quote]

[i]haaaaaaaaaaa na wahoooooooooo na lession bi these one ooooooo for everybody i beg any body wey dey disperate for job should be careful because water wey we go drink no go pass us oooooooooo i beg my fellow house mate make huna be careful[/i]
    smileys at the end of message post

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234