+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHY CAN'T YOUNG GRADUATES GET JOBS UNTIL THEY KNOW SOMEONE?

smg

WHY CAN'T YOUNG GRADUATES GET JOBS UNTIL THEY KNOW SOMEONE?

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT GETTING JOBS IN NAIJA UNLESS YOU KNOW SOME BIG MAN/WOMAN SOMEWHERE? SEGUN ONIBIYO.

Re: WHY CAN'T YOUNG GRADUATES GET JOBS UNTIL THEY KNOW SOMEONE?

The answer is simple.some people are good in meeting d demands of only those close 2 them. the don,t regard others potentials

It's not an easy thing oh! Some of these so called big people and those who have them as godfathers, godmothers, godsisters, godbrothers and so on should remember that one day they would also need someone's help outside their circle.
    Do all the good you can for all the people you can.

People who get jobs through people they know dont usually move high in the job they only get to like level 6, 7 or 8.

Nigerian Fastest Growing Job Community

People who knows someone before they get a job are people who kill others external and internal feelings without regards. The only thing that pains me is that they don't take their job to be serious but other fellows who work with them in the same firm are the people to do the job, while those who know somebody before they got employed are eyes service workers, it pains me alot when I work in such organization, and in such organization, what u will expect is TRIBALISM, DISCRIMINATION, 24HR SACKS IF ANY LITTLE MISTAKE, etc.

So my dear fellow, one thing we must believe is that our destiny is not in any man's hand.

Hello guys,wats up with all these complains?I know so many people who have jobs without having any Godfathers.If you believe in God and yourself,God can raise a helper who can stand out for you in any company. People who have Godfathers still work very hard and meet their targets when given the opportunity except for those who dont think about their future.

As I said earlier,believe in yourself and pray that God should raise a divine helper for you instead of being bitter with yourself and wishing bad things for those who are opportuned to have one.

Well somehow you have a point. But the like Triple E said God is all you need to make headway in life.
    I do not really think that one cannot get a good job without knowing someone...on the other hand me thinks adequate skill acquisition is what we need.

I have seen several cases where people are sought out by companies because of their skills...pls i am not talking about educational qualification...I am talking about skill development. Try and improve a skill so much so that you are so good at it...you will see that jobs will look for you

Good luck

well my brothers, if God says your destiny is going to go up, no man, force or power can stand in its way! they can only delay it, but not deny it. my brother, let us believe in God and He will make ways for us. Remember "God makes ways where there is no way..". Believe in God and stay focused. yo

well thats part of the rot in the system.
    One thing though dont have this on your mind anytime you go for interview just have that faith that you are among the chosen ones ok.
    GOD is all the connection you need. I know so many many young grads who got jobs in mobil and co without knowing anyone but God.

Its a choice rule your world by surrounding yourself with positive energy and watch things bow your way.
    All the best.
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Dear brothers 'n' sisters,
    Just believe in yourself cos being connected or not, that doesn't matter. What really matters is to have faith in God cos with Him all things are possible. So if you have nobody who's connected in governmet or any high position, never loose hope. Mind you that someone who's highly connected is by your side, and that's JESUS. Its just for you to say what you want and what you want to do.
    May God bless and guide all as we move on in our careers.

I urge us all to forget about knowing someone or not, just believe in yourself, do your very best and leave the rest for God. Always remember that "Preparedness + Opportunity = Favour

+ Reply