+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHO WILL GOVERN ANAMBRA STATE?

WHO WILL GOVERN ANAMBRA STATE?

My fellow house members who are from Anambra state and also those who love the state, the state where everybody feels absolute confortable, a HOME FOR ALL, now the LIGHT OF THE NATION let us please for once delibrate on the down fall of Demorcracy and rule of law in the state, i am a proud citizen of the state and the development of the state is one of my heart desires, look at states like PH, Lagos, Calabar, Enugu, Ebonyi, Gombe and others and you will find it difficult to believe that a state that has people like Dora Akunyili, Charlse, Soludo, Chris Ngige just to mention but few is experincing a serious Toture of developmental distress coupled with lack of fair play in the states election, NIAJA GUYs how long will we watch these mess on my State?, If the entire nation is to Ask U to appoint a GOVERNOR for Anambra state, WHO will you choose for that TASK? My brothers and sisters, please offer your advice as am really borderd.

May God Bless Anambra State,
    May God Bless Niaja
    May God Bless Afrika.

just a blind man
    one love naija

Re: WHO WILL GOVERN ANAMBRA STATE?

Anambra State must survive irrespective of the political tumult we r currently experiencing. Imagine 47 gubernitorial aspirants from a single party (30 males and 17 women from PDP alone), so if the 50 political parties in Nigeria each has 47 aspirants then it means that each family in anambra is despirately in need to rule the state.

I think Peter Obi should continue with the work he is currently doing in order to perpetuate democracy in the state and the nation at large.

Soludo should wait behind for Obi to complete his 8yrs term in office, then he will continue from where Obi stopped, and he should do that through another platform (party) because we all know the havoc the candidates from the party have wreaked to the state; can anything of good come from PDP?

Please house lets continue to deliberate on this pressing issue

My bro, i'm not from d state but the issue is really a serious one. Makin it look as if its the many cooks that spoilt the brot.
    As 4 the present, i think its among Soludo, Obi & Ngige.
    If its played accordin 2 the rules Ngige might win but if rigged by PDP, u kno wat that means -Soludo. As 4 Obi, i dont kno what his power of incumbency can do 4 him, bearin in mind the problem in the system (APGA).
    What the common man can do is 2 pray and fast 4 the state 2 come up with the best. I'm thinkin that Soludo must have learnt something from the CBN and might come 2 change 4 the better, havin in mind that there was truly no primaries in PDP, altho even APGA.
    Most importantly, everybody should come out & vote. Nig has 2 change & we must start from some where.
    God bless Nigeria

Anambra citizens should wake up and speak for themselves.
    This can only be done through the ballot box. It's not enough to cast votes, they must ensure that thier votes counts by protecting it even if it means shedding their blood. If they continue to allow the numerous money bags in the state to dictate the order of the day, I'm afraid, Anambra might not know peace nor experience development in the nearest future.
    Choose Ye this Day whom you want to Serve You.
    I'm from Abia but I love Anambra.

God Bless Anambra.

hello house, i think u guys should give me a chance to rule dat state cuz presently i dont av a job so will do me a favour ...
    though am not from the state but i believe i can bring a diffrence into the state cuz left to me charles soludo can not handle dat post cuz we re not talking of banks here ...
    so house pls i will await your prompt response ..
    thankssss..& remain blessed

House, i really like the way and manner we are approaching this issue, it shows that there people who still want the state to go forward, am happy to hear someone from the house indicating interest to govern the state, well my fello naija guy, we are talking about the affairs of a state.

lets us hear what our fellow naija guys have to say.

just a blind man

one love house

Anambra is a state created on 3rd of February 1977 carved out of former east central state.Many elections have been held in the past for political offices and these have been marked with choas .It is not that there is nobody out of the 7,821,858 persons that can rule but greed and inordinate ambition for power are the order of the day.
    Blessed with versatile human capital of which majority have created a niche not only in commerce but also in professional world.Yet the state is being raped continually by politicians !!!
    God - Fatherism haulted the state to a stand - still in 2003/2004 in Mbadinuju/Chris Uba Saga , That: Schools were on strike,Staffer salaries were not paid, Government infrastructure were left to a state of dilapidation and Students were not allowed to write SSCE.
    Again in 2007 - we witness the most deadly ruse in the history of world democracy - A sitting governor was kidnapped. WHY ? Chris Uba Again !!!!.
    There is another election to be held next year, It is about time we say no to political crisis in ANAMBRA
    Let us vote for men of integrity like Peter Obi, Men that can stand their ground like Chris Ngige I believe that these two men have some thing to offer us in Anambra.Thanks

One Luv
    Jibowu

I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

my people the problem of Anambra state has lingered on for a very long time,if the issue of godfatherism is not removed,i think that state has a long way to go....i was at awka during the chris uba and Ngige saga as well as the uba brother turmoil,see dirty politics at its best...the ringtone of gunshots i heard that day and the attack of government house and television house made me hide in my hostel that fateful day....Please Anambrarians wake up especially the intellectuals you have to speak up when its time and not hide in homes at GRA Onitsha or inside town Awka.....PLEASE
    Make use of what God gave you

+ Reply