Make at least 1.5 million naira monthly, by inviting 1000 persons to register as a members every month, from any town/city within Nigeria This emerged from the desires and prayers to create an easy and legitimate money making opportunity for Nigerians, through the internet - it is a simple method, if you invite me, I pay you; if I invite other people, they pay me. Make sure to pay the person who invites you to register as member. So that you will be also paid, when you invite other people. Please, see the payment as a sacrifice and as a contribution for us to help one another to raise money, in a country like ours - with high rate of unemployment and under-paid work force. If we think that our government is not helping? Now, this is our opportunity to help somebody. Pay N1,500 to the person who invites you to register as member and you will be paid also when you invite other people - this is a fresh hope! "Sky is our limit". YES! You can Make money from the internet! Be paid N1,500 for each person you invite to register as online member. To know more, Send me your email address and your phone number to [email protected] BENEFITS AS MEMBER 1. Be paid N1,500 for each person you invite to register as member 2. Be paid 10% of wholesale cost of PINS, whenever any person you invite orders PINS 3. Are you looking for job? will look for available jobs vacancies for you and will contact our members in different companies to give you job. 4. You are looking for life partner(husband or wife)? will help you, get connected to your dream husband or wife. 5. You are planning to travel abroad for any reason such as business, education and to stay etc? will hellp you actualize your dream, by giving you every assistance such as connection, money, and information etc. 6. You are organising events such as wedding, parties, traditional marriage, birth day and burial etc.?will assist you to invite our members to attend and we will equally give you gift. 7. You want loan to start business, go school, build house or buy any property? will provide you with loan that you might not pay back yourself 8. You are a student in any Nigerian tertiary institution who looking for friends from other schools, wants to visit other schools, or needs help such as a place of IT or TP, vacation job, loan, scholarship, hostel accommodation, job after graduation, accommodation during NYSC, traveling abroad after graduation ? will help you. 9. You are looking for any property to buy such as: lands, houses, cars etc. or accommodation vacancies to let/lease etc.? will get you the best available offers in any town/city within Nigeria at the cheapest prices . 10. You want to relocate or travel to any town/city within Nigeria, but you do not have any body to accommodate you or to stay with in that town or city? will arrange temporal accommodation for you in that town /city. 11. And more...