+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Who knows anything About Rapson?

Who knows anything About Rapson?

House ,

I received a text from Rapson ( Risk And Accident Prevention Society Of Nigeria ) that i have being short listed for interview and they will contact me soon. I want to know if any one go same text because i applied for this job 4 month ago.

One Luv

Re: Who knows anything About Rapson?

hi i did apply and got the same text ..well lets just keep our fingas crossed and be optimistic.

Re: Who knows anything About Rapson?

this RAPSON thing is becoming 'pseudo-fake'. they don't seem to have any past record. y will they ask people to pay N3500 for the application form when every other government agent and most private company dont- this is equivalent to the scholarship case where u will be ask to pay money to qualify for a scholaship and u begin to wonder if SCHOLARSHIP is free or paid for.
    back to this RAPSON they don't even have history, apart from thier newspaper advert no other puplicity statement from them or on them and thier activities. 30,000 professional is also laughable, even big org. that are in all the state of Nig. that have been around for long don't even have up to that amount of staff(MTN, etc). this is like a lottery, if at all it is real, they make u feel u must be lucky to have a space amongs the 30,000 position then many many people buy the form and many many money pour in to conduct the screening process; pay staff; even PDP* some of the money amongs themself. imagine 100,000 nigerian having high hopes (both unemployed and employed who might want to change job). then multiply it by N3500. that is 100,000people times N3500= 350,000,000=350 milla. this is preposterous. hey , don't mind me shall, just do what your mind tells u.
    LOVE is GOD's GIFT, ignore it and Suffer

+ Reply