+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: What's Up With Global Fleet Group?

What's Up With Global Fleet Group?

Please house, has anybody heard from Global Fleet Group? Who has got their books for the required readings? In their advert, they said the first batch of successful candidates will resume 1st March & the 2nd batch, 1st April, but everything about the recruitment exercise seems quiet. Does anyone know what the matter is and again, who has a clue as to why the graduates of Covenant University will be excluded from the first stage interviews as advertised?

Re: What's Up With Global Fleet Group?

u just have to take like dat n wait.but dnt put ur mind there keeping searching God knows were he has placed 4 us.

The reason graduates from convenant uni. will get preferential treatment is that the owner of Global fleet group (JIMOH IBRAHIM) was conferred with a honourary doctorate degree there. see www.convenantuniversity.com/news/day5.html Then on the issue of the recruiment,it out to have started. Their office is in VGC where i stay. There is document from the court that is attached to the gate.Its a suit btw Global fleet & Beeneks so i think thats what is causing the delay. But whatever it is,just be positive,everything wil be ok,afterall delay is nt denial. -ODELI FELIX,08069471437
    T

the exemption of graduates from convenant university has been a source of argument, but i have a different view the issue.i think the owner of Global Fleet has his reason for that but the important is one's position in the recruitment process.what if he has said he will not employ anybody outside convenent university what would we have done.just pray to God that when the recruitment will start you will have a place.may God be with us all

i haven't heard anything either, the guy is close to oyedepo and am sure he really believes in the school.
    as far as he is concerned, its also a way to hype the school, but thats rubbishhh

I heard that the reason for exempting covenant university students from stage one is because all the advertised books are already treated in their syllabus. It is believed that they have already known everything there.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

Quote Originally Posted by deoye05
    i haven't heard anything either, the guy is close to oyedepo and am sure he really believes in the school.
    as far as he is concerned, its also a way to hype the school, but thats rubbishhh
    @deoye05

if it was ur school, u wouldn't have said it was rubbish right
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

plz lets stop this convenant university issue. we should be discussing on the way forward not critisizing the man for giving convenant university prefrential treatment. after all He still left some changes for we that did not attend the school
    OBIECHINA Izuu. Onyedikachi

+ Reply