+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: what shld i read or how do i prepare?

what shld i read or how do i prepare?

house,

i have an interview at insight on saturday 22/11/08 what shld i read and how do i prepare.
    Anybody with good tips or has attended an interview with them shld pls send me tips at [email protected].

thank you.

Re: what shld i read or how do i prepare?

hi kenny, is good to hear u say ure going for an interview,first thing first kenny u must know the particular CV u submitted dats the age and every thing in dat CV cos a lot of us graduate has more than one CV and we don't keep record of wat we submitted,for instance there might be an advert for a particular position and the age limit is 26yrs and we construct our CV to suit that position,moreso, in other places we submit CV of different ages.
    so my guy just know the particular CV u submitted cos ur CV will be wit them and they will ask you question base on your CV,know the age you put there,and every thing that is written there.

secondly,the very first question that will be ask is for you to tell them abt urself,wat u just do is for u to tell them wat is written in ur CV.
    Thirdly,if you have working experince questions abt ur former job will be asked but if not you will be ask questions like what is ur strength ,what is ur weakness ,what can you contribute to an organisation,what motivates you to work,can you work under pressure,are u a team player.just prepare ur mind get settle is all abt ur composure even it si not all questions u re asked that u will be able to provide the answer bt u must be compose and be smart ask question brillantly

CHEERS

+ Reply