+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHAT DO U THINK

WHAT DO U THINK

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalist. Your Mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense,"

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said.
    Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him.
    He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper.
    So the little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep.
    Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeps in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny.
    He gives up and goes back to bed.
    The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I Understand the concept of politics now."
    The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about."
    The little boy replies,
    "Well, while Capitalist is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Re: WHAT DO U THINK

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie
    ....while Capitalist is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit
    Typical Nigerian Scenario!

Nne you try!

Nice One.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

jeanie,i appreciate this,good one
    Do unto others what u want them to do unto u.

all right

Well your illustration clearly leaves out the politicians.
    Perhaps,he's the uncle the little boy reports the incidence to,and he tells the little boy that all he saw was a lie,that he could be a better father to the boy!
    Nice boy jeanie.
    @Dagunro,
    nne (?),hmm...
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

+ Reply