+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: What can we do to reduce the rate of unemployment in this country?

What can we do to reduce the rate of unemployment in this country?

What can we do to reduce the rate of unemployment in this country? please what

Re: What can we do to reduce the rate of unemployment in this country?

P-R-A-Y-E-R-S!

Fervent Prayers Need To Be Offered For God To Change (Forcefully) The Mindset And Or Mentality Of The Leaders of This Country Called Nigeria As Well As The Followers!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

There are many ways by which the rate of unemployment in Nigerian can be reduced. These are, inter alia,:
    1. POLITICAL PARTICIPATION-when each and every one of us become interested in who govern us.

2. SELF CONFIDENCE-Nigerian graduates should be ready to stand tall at all time to defend his/her self when SOME FAILED EMPLOYERS AND POLITICIANS label them as UNEMPLOYABLE, while the same FAILED EMPLOYERS AND POLITICIANS keep employing their 'OWN' who incidentally were tutored in school by these so called 'UNEMPLOYABLE GRADUATES'.

3. LESS EMPHASIS ON RELIGION- Nigerian graduates , I am sorry to say, are too religious to be productive and resourceful. Rather than take their DESTINY(ies) in their own hands, they put such in "ALLAH'S" or DEVIL'S hands.
    F

...please replace 'in Nigerian' above with 'in Nigeria'. Thanks for your anticipated understanding.
    F

Thanks so much Dagunro and Kenyy God will bless you guys , am happy that our youths can still believed in them'selves despite what our so call leaders make us go through. i pray that one day or somedays this struggles will end ,and the good old day will return,when jobs, cars, houses were all waiting for graduates .guys have you heard of that before? it was still in this 9ja.[color=blue[/i][/i][/i][/i][/color]

+ Reply