+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ARE WE A NATION OF MADMEN AND WHO IS THE MADDEST!

ARE WE A NATION OF MADMEN AND WHO IS THE MADDEST!

"there is an almost universal consensus that Nigeria is one vast sanatorioum(hospital for mentally ill ppl), from the bike rider who terrorizes commuters and motorists alike, to the service provider who abuses you instead of providing service, to the pastor who tells you that if you subsidize him with your hard-earned resourcs, God will bless you ten-fold, to the policeman who pushes a gun into your face at the slightest provocation and threatens to shoot, to the politicians who tell lie as a matter of course, to the motorist dead drunk with high percentage alcoholic beverage, but who seizes the wheel and announces that the Lord is in charge, to thye careless pedestrian who ignores the footbridge and rushes across the highway on foot, insisting that he is covered by the blood of Jesus! Should l add more?"...culled from the Guardian Newspaper, October 24,2008o l need to remind us that this is essentially a country of mad people?...

@am almost beginning to check my own level of insanity...God forbid that l become one...what about you my dear comrades...

@d whole house...I THINK THAT the maddest Nigerian is a Professor...if l am right...He was in UNN...Maurice Iwu of INEC...he claims to have conducted the freest and fairest elections in Nigerian whereas the reverse is the case, and moreover he is a Professor, and moreover He doesnt have the common sense to resign his position despite his mess up, he even printed ballot papers without serial numbers, almost all his elections are being reversed...corrections are welcomed...pls put me in order if l am wrong

@d whole house...feel free to vote the maddest Nigrian here...but make sure u give your reasons
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

Re: ARE WE A NATION OF MADMEN AND WHO IS THE MADDEST!

@KEMISTKRIS I dnt hav any choice than to make support u wit some notes. Yes it looks d professors r MADDER. Imagine one of dem in charge of d apex financial inst. of dis country.He printed currencies to d tune of a single 1000 naira bill during a govt regime only for him to come back in another govt regime to say d highest currency denomination in d country wil be 20naira. Na wa 4 wire road o. But i think d MADDEST of all is d politicians.It is only in nigeria dat the word politics is used so well. "POLY" is a latin word meaning "many" while "TIC" means "blood-sucking organisms". Now imagine the word "POLITICIANS" Any comments? 08069471437 ODELI FELIX.
    T

B4 i forget,even in my place in warri,I think there is also a pocket of the MADDEST there also. Some ppl who call themselves HUMANITARIANS are also protesting to the nutrition society of nigeria for endorsement they said since VEGETARIANS do eat vegetables,they as HUMANITARIANS want to be eating humans. Imagine the maddestness(pls dnt use dis in front of ur english teacher O) -ODELI 3:16, 08069471437
    T

@felixodeli...well u have a point where prof soludo is, but l cant support you cos l dont have a sound knowledge of most economic issues, such as why a nation would want to jump from 1000naira notes to 20naira as the highest bills...maybe it has an advantage...am not sure, but l promise u l ll find out...cos l believe deep down in my heart that that guy is too good to mean any harm to this nation...

@all the same be very careful with the humanitarians in warri...cos u are a potential target...na wah vampires now de answer humanitarians...warri no go ever carry last...

@e get one madness wey l experience today in the name of ajibotaism...the traffic jam was just too much and the bus occupants were really feeling stuffy...a lady sitting beside me was bent on blinding me cos he was trying to fan herself with her palms...the fingers were not even locked...they were wide apart as in when u want to wave good bye....l was really fuming with anger...but l managed to ask her gently...."even if ur hand be dog-fowl(duck) feet, how much air u go fit displace to dispel this heat...ur over-yeye wan drag u go blind my eye?"....she no talk again till we alighted

@the policemen at ogba bustop raped one lady who came to report her boyfriend to them, recently....my brother, the list is endless
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

+ Reply