+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Which way do I go from here?...am "confused"...

Junior Member unlimitedaquarius's Avatar

Which way do I go from here?...am "confused"...

Am a male in my early 30’s, a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering(2003) with 2.2(second class lower), have worked for over 2 years now but can’t boast of a good flat of my own not to talk of other basic amenities, my current monthly salary in a private owned communication outfit I work with is below 30,000 naira, though I have severally sought for a review of my salary knowing fully well that am underpayed with respect to the services I render there as a FIELD SYSTEM ENGINEER but was asked to resign if am not happy with salary. The amazing aspect of it is that my friends and family members all see me as someone that is working and always expect me to meet up with “family and friends” responsibilities, marriage pressure is right now coming from my immediate family members especially my parents because they all believe I have come of age. Should I go and marry now even when I don’t think I am prepared financially though I may be prepared “mentally and spiritually”? Just recently friend of mine lent me a hundred thousand(100,000) naira without collateral or interest, PLEASE WHAT DO I KNOW…advise me accordingly am “confused”. Thankz.

Re: Which way do I go from here?...am "confused"...

These questions are meant for God.Only He can tell u d rite tin 2 do.
    Apostle James cautioned against making plans without seeking God's opinion.(James4:13-17)yea its gud 2 make plans but we WILL be disapointed if we exclude God cos He wants a say in our life.I realise that im guilty,He has rearrangd my plans 2 suit Him n glorify His name.
    I dont know who else is guilty of this,but what i realise now is that WE SHOULD PUT GOD'S DESIRES AT THE CENTER OF OUR PLANS AND I BET WE WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED.im no Bishop nor a pastor,im just tryin to show how awesome He has been to me 4 d past 7mths.so go 2 Him in prayer n He wil c u tru.
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

Yes,go 2God bcz He is ur creator &He knws 4whch purpose He's made u.You myt hv a dgree,fyn bt u'l b amazed dt whn u seek Him,u'l nt only find Him,bt wil also find YOU,in Him.Then,ur dgree myt bcm irrelevant cz He myt redirect u2 ur place of service &relevance 2Him &mankind.Go 2GOD,i'l c u @d top!!!
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

@Unlimitedaquarius.
    Bros you will laugh last.Put your trust in God he will never put you into shame.Amen
    One Luv
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

@poster, former President Obasanjo once said that it will amount to folly for one to look upon God for that he has the power to do!...am not saying that you should not pray for divine guidance, but i think that this is a decision that only you is capable of making.....if eventually you succumb to pressure and marry... despite your present condition, those forcing you today will also be the ones to ridicule you tomorrow!
    It is evident from your post that you are not yet ripe for marriage!...Marriage is a too important business to be toyed with!..moreover what is worth doing is worth doing well!..unless you want to take the risk!.... who knows, you may be favored as some girls herald good tidings into a man's life!....As for me ooo,.... I already have a vivid plan for my future home and will never allow anybody to intimidate me into any hasty alteration to my marriage master plan! ONE LUV!
    be good all the time

The decision of what do is up to you.I can see that u hv knowledge.What u need now is to ask God for divine wisdom and direction cos wisdom is ur ability to use ur knowledge effectively well.But at any stage of it,pls do give thanks to God cos if u look back,u will find out that u are also ahead of others.Best of luck in life,ur joy shall not be once upon a time.
    T

The decision of what do is up to you.I can see that u hv knowledge.What u need now is to ask God for divine wisdom and direction cos wisdom is ur ability to use ur knowledge effectively well.But at any stage of it,pls do give thanks to God cos if u look back,u will find out that u are also ahead of others.Best of luck in life,ur joy shall not be once upon a time.
    T

T

@somemore
    Oh Lord forgive him for he speaks out of ignorance.Obasanjo is human n 4 God sake nt a stellar one 4 dat.
    Some wil say God has given us brains to think so He can rest,oh so much folly.
    U know what?i discovered 2day that i wasted 28yrs of my life cos i tot i could do tins wit my own discretion,bt reading d bible opened my eyes.
    Nothing i repeat notin gud comes 2 us xcpt 4rm Him,we might feel we r making or have made d best decision n tins r moving fine,but i bet u that xcpt He signs off on us,we r just running in circles.
    Remember He said-MY WAYS ARE NOT YOUR WAYS,AND MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS.
    @poster
    I agree with evrybody in d sense that its ur decision-ITS UR DECISION TO SEEK THE MIND OF GOD AND HAVE A FUFILD LIFE,OR FOLLOW HUMAN ADVICE AND BITE UR FINGER AS MANY OF US WHO HAVE.
    Its better to wait patiently on God n have little n be happy,than follow d world,n be unhappy.
    ITS UR CHOICE
    OluwATosin Ajayi
    08027579194/08039765382
    [email protected]
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

+ Reply