+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHICH WAY DO I FOLLOW, CAFEE MANAGER OR GOVT. JOB

WHICH WAY DO I FOLLOW, CAFEE MANAGER OR GOVT. JOB

i am seriously in a state of dilemma. i was called to take up a cafe job as the manager (#30,000) same time as i was given an appointment letter to work in a ministry under the state government (#10,500). i am considering the future of the two offers. house, what do i do?

Re: WHICH WAY DO I FOLLOW, CAFEE MANAGER OR GOVT. JOB

pls take the govt own cos you can as well do others job cos you can as well do other jobs as well.

My brother please take the govt job,its not all about the money for the now,its about building a career,and after putting in some years in the govt job you will definitely be promoted to a higher level,and even get to own a cafe of your own in a matter of time,so pls be wise.
    www.myebizoffice.com<br />Get Student Scholarships and loans @ rapidstudentloans.com

U should choose the one that you have the most passion for. There is no way one can not succed and the only way you can succed in your chosen career is when you have deep and natural passion for it.
    Good luck!

My brother,i'ld say u choose the one u'll enjoy more and again u'll have to consider what ur future aspirations are.that is if u wish to continue with Govt work in years to come then i'ld say u go for it but if u are hoping on something else soonest,then take the cyber offer cos u'll have nothing to lose over time.itz all up to u.i wish u d best in ur choice making.
    On d way 2 d top.don&#39;t surrender cos u re a contender and can be a winner.

whether na cafe manager abi government job, it is a matter of who you are and how you want to end up in life.

All i know is that the 1st gives you bigger responsibility though may not directly make you any richer than if you had gone for the 2nd but will surely give you certain wonderful exposure to ICT world which you cannot afford to miss.

The 2nd may be associated with a relative ease but will invariably make you a pepetual servant to a late age.

The best advice remains; go for what pleases your mind for the two have their up and down sides.

good luck!

see man in life risk n passion are needed.i advocate self employment with the cafe job u can build up ur IT compitence n hopefully float ur own it firm,seems like a dream but coca cola was never dreamt to be this big! at the end of the day d choice is urs. care

t depends on what u want. from being the cafe manager u might not have time to do other biz cos its a one man biz u will be tied down.but the other one will expose u to so many things in life and gradually u will be promoted. dont look @ d money aspect ok.
    gudluck and cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by uchenna333
    U should choose the one that you have the most passion for. There is no way one can not succed and the only way you can succed in your chosen career is when you have deep and natural passion for it.
    Good luck!

You said it well...thumbs up

+ Reply