HOW I WATCHED ALL DSTV CHANNELS FREE ON MY COMPUTER WITHOUT SUBSCRIPTION.....call /08077069313

How many times have you thought of the possibility of watching all you DSTV channels like, African magic, super sports, channel O, CNN and lots more on your computer free of charge without any subscription fee whatsoever. I know some of you must have heard about it but have never had the opportunity to see how it works and possibly enjoy it in their laptops. Anyway, I am here to explain how it works and also how you are going to set it up in your computer for your fun.
Firstly, before you begin to enjoy this offer, the first thing that must be accomplished is making sure that you have an internet connection on you computer. Now there is a latest version of the free DSTV software that is now loaded with up to 72 channels (the older version had 63 channels) for your leisure. All you have to do is to install the free DSTV setup, launch your internet access then you open the free DSTV software. Watching your favorite channel is as simple as selecting the channel and the window opens which you can conveniently turn full screen.
Summarily, the prerequisites for you to start watching all your DSTV channels free on your PC is just your internet connection( whether free or paid) and the free DSTV setup. The software will be sent to your email as attachment, which you will download and install with the configuration that will be provided together with the software.
I will enjoin all Nigerians to come and get this latest package because this offer will terminate on 31st of January after which I am going to increase the price to #4500; but for now the price is #3000.
Recently, one of my clients called me requesting for the snapshots, so I have to compile them and forward to him. So, if you still need the snapshot feel free to call me on /08077069313 for the shots.
CONTACT
/08077069313

* More than 2200 FREE TV stations.
* More than 5000 FREE radio stations.
* More than 200 live webcams.
* NO TV tuner card required!
* Automatic channel list updates.
* Supports high bandwidth stations.
* Supports thousands of skins (visual styles
* Resizable screen, including full-screen mode.

It sounds too good to be true? I thought so when I first came across this software, but when I gave it a trial, I discover it is so true as I no longer have to pay monthly subscription to anybody again and have access to my favorite TV programs anywhere I am on my laptop, free from denial to view my football matches due to Delay payment of my monthly subscription,. . . .

TO GET THIS SOFTWARE AND THE INSTALLATION GUIDE:

STEP1: PAY A SUM OF 3000Naira into:

NAME OYELAMI AHMED ADEWALE
ACCOUNT 3029821883
FIRSTBANK.

STEP2: Send a text message/email containing your payment details (your name and your email address) to /08077069313 or email walballs2000@yahoo. ca

STEP 3: Upon receipt of this, your payment will be confirmed online Via my FIRSTBANK portal and your package will be sent to your e-mail address within 30 mins.

Bonus:
*24 hours free browsing on your laptop
*How to rake in atleast $1020 monthly from google cash
*How to open and verify your paypal account within 10minutes
*How to open US bank account.

Also availables are;

1. 20 BUSINESSES YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM PRICE IS (5,500)

2. ONLINE SURVEY in this you can make 25k per day (5,500)

3. PRINTING RECHARGE CARDS FROM YOUR DESKTOP/LAPTOP (3,000)

4. FREE BROWSING ON YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP EITHER (MTN, GLO, ZAIN OR ETISALATE) (2,500)

5. FREE BROWSING USING YOUR DECODER CABLE CONNECTION (3000). IF YOU WANT THE CABLE CONNECTION CABLE PRICE IS (9400)

6. GET A SHORT CODE LIKE 31245 AND MAKE THOUSAND PER DAY(4,000). AND IF YOU WANT US TO GET YOU THE SHORT CODE AND PLACE IT FOR YOU WITHOUT YOU GOING TO ANY PROCESS. . . (25,000)

7. GSM VECHILE TRACKING. . . . . . . . . . . . TRACK VECHILE WITH GSM AND MAKE THOUSAND FROM IT. . . . (4,000)

8. MAKE FREE INTERNATIONAL CALL WITHOUT ANY CHARGES. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (6,000)

9. WATCH FREE DSTV ON YOUR LAPTOP/DESKTOP (3,500)

10. READ EMAIL ONLINE AND MAKE MONEY THOUSAND DIRECTLY INTO YOUR DOMICILLARY ACCOUNT. . . . . . . . . (3,000)

11. FOREX TRADING (2,500)

12. INFORMATION MARKETING. . . . . . . . . . . DESCOVER HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM INFORMATION MARKETING. . . (4,000)

TO GET THE PACKAGES FROM (1-3) PAY 8000 AND FROM (4-5) PAY 5,500 EXECPT THE CONNECTION CABLE. . . . . . . . . BUT WITH IT PAY (9,400)

INTO
NAME OYELAMI AHMED ADEWALE
ACCOUNT 3029821883
FIRSTBANK.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS MANUALS MAIL ME ON walballs2000@yahooca

or call /08077069313.

your can also visit (WWW. walbiz. wordpress. com) to see for yourself
CHECK www. walbiz. wordpress. com

ONE LOVE . .

OYELAMI {/08077069313 or email walballs2000@yahoo. ca