+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Wat Will You Do If Its You

Wat Will You Do If Its You

my boyfriend jst proposed to me.I found out some weeks after that he is still in touch wit some of his girlfriends.Recently,he sent a msg to one of them askin her dat if she comes To Lagos after Easter dat they ll spend the whole evening & nite together.He later apologised after confrontin him.But I'm still scared...Pls wat should I do?

Re: Wat Will You Do If Its You

Kick him out of ur life wit lv

Kicking out of ur life is not d solution u might as well end up with a guy dat he is even than.I will advice u sit him down and let him know dat u're not happy with wot he is doing and dat if he continue with such action dat he wont see u again.after telling him just relax watch and monitor him,if he refuses 2 change then u av no option but 2 let go
    F

Quote Originally Posted by Iyobor
    Kicking him out of ur life is not d solution u might as well end up with a guy dat he is even better than.I will advice u sit him down and let him know dat u're not happy with wot he is doing and dat if he continue with such action dat he wont see u again.after telling him just relax watch and monitor him,if he refuses 2 change then u av no option but 2 let go.
    F

ouch! that's not fair! He is not treating you fairly. I must say when it comes to relationships, everyone thinks they know what is best, but we can only make suggestions as we are not the ones going through what you are going through. All I will say is you don't have to accept being treated in a particular way if you don't see yourself treating people in the way you do not appreciate. Whatever you decide, I hope it is the best choice for you. Be easy.
    from Me2u,
    MaxTangTM

Dear jenovx,

you really do not need much advice from the house as this is a moral issue..I think you need godly wisdom and guidance from your loving parents.

Relationship issues most times is not just a thing of suggestions, but a thing of individual meditation--i mean everybody is different and so you MUST know what you want.

one love

+ Reply