A set of motivated persons who want to LEARN, HOW to present themselves through a well documented resume.

HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT A lot of people loose the opportunity to get that very important job placement just because of the way they present their resume, especially photocopied resume, however that is not all.

Your resume is supposed to portray you as the undisputed for the job, not misrepresent you, and a well package resume can bring you one step closer to getting job by seperating you from the pack.

A very strong example is myself i finished my Bsc. withh an average grade well we all know its 2.2 but the job i got is for 1st class and 2.1, the secret? My resume, sumptously packaged the Human Resources just could not resist me and before i commit sin, God!

Another example however, is a 2.1 banking and finance graduate with a 'badly' photocopied resume and thats not all badly packaged resume.

It occured to me that i should teach people this secret so i approached a Human Resources organisarion for support, they saw my vision and thus we are organising a TRANING, apart from what i know the HR organization have offered to support me with facilitators who themselves are experienced in resume advisory and writting to teach poeple on this elusive skill that is not taught in our school.

This training would be fully interactive unlike what you would see in the books or on the internet that you really can't ask questions.

In this training you would not only be put through detailed explicit steps on how to write a convincing resume you would also be allowed to ask exhuastive questions on HOW to achieve it.

Requirements;

1. Your resume 2. 2 Passport with your full name and signature behind it

Date: friday 18th of April 2008
Time: 4.oopm- 6.00pm
Venue: 71, Allen avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. (3rd floor, Generis solutions)
Fee: N1500 only

I really hate to charge a fee but it is for the following reasons:

1. I had to rent a hall it would have been more than N1500 if Fidelity bank did not subsidize it and the HR organization did not provide facilitators.

2. I have noticed that when things are for free then VALUE is not demnded for what is being diseminated.

Call to book for your seats NOW by sending a text with your name and this code; 100000 to the number below as only 50seats are available.

yours truly

frederick