+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: VEHRSERVICES!!!

VEHRSERVICES!!!

Wow! after the test we wrote today how come no one has put up anything here, I guess majority of us had a bad day, well hakuna matata. this is about the cheapest and the toughest test I have written, just 55minutes and the question seemed to be infinite. God will help this employers, you dont have to take us to the wires becaue you want to give us a job. I wish those who passed it (if enyone did) all the best. believe me our Job will come!! INSHA ALLAH

Re: VEHRSERVICES!!!

Hi. what do you mean by the cheapest and the toughet test? What do you also mean by "if anyone passed it"? i was scheduled for the test but missed it because i had an interview on the island today as well. Please fill me in cos ive been feeling so bad about missing the test. Tanx.

The computer based test is nothing to write home about because you cant skip questions so that you can answer the ones you really know. I guess they will have to reduce their cut-off score cos most people failed it.

VEHRSERVICES TEST FORMAT PLS

I got an e-mail for a test at chamcity on Monday.Does anyone know what to expect?
    One love

hi,i wrote the test,but could not see my scores,most people that wrote did not see their scores too,wondering when the scores would be released?

+ Reply